Sydney Bristow

"Syd a little help over here" you call over to her, your attacker holding you in a choke hold

"Give me a minute" Sydney calls back looking for a way to help you escape.

"Anything" you elbow your attacker forcing them to stumble backwards.

"On my count, get down !" Sydney pulled a gun from it's holster.

"On it" you called back awaiting her count.

"One ... Two ... Three" Sydney shouts shooting the car, that was in the middle of the alleyway.

You get out of the way as a piece of debris hits your attacker in the eye.

You pulled out your own gun and shot your attacker, straight inbetween the eyes.

Sydney makes her way over to you avoiding all of the scattered dead bodies that littered the ground.

"Are you okay ?" Sydney rested her hand on your arm as worry filled her features.

"Yeah. How did you know that the car was rigged to blow ?" You gesture to the broken timer.

"I didn't, I just hoped they were stupid enough to rig it" Sydney shrugged.

"Great, so your telling me that you attempted to blow us up without a back up plan" you concluded.

"Basically, yeah" she nodded looking down at her feet.

"Well, let's just be glad that it didn't then. Let's go home" you offer as Sydney nods.

"Yes my love" Sydney smiles as you both get onto your motorcycle.