Max Guevara

"Max you gave me a damn heart attack" you say closing your locker

"Sorry to bother you I know you told me you have a life and you can't help me anymore" Max said leaning against your locker.

"Well about that my boyfriend is now my ex and my daughter was taken from me when they found out I was a transgenic from manticore" you tell her.

"So is that you'll help me" she asked chewing her gum loudly.

"Since when do you ask me for help I thought that Alec guy helped you" you say with a smirk.

"It's a two man job and me and Alec aren't on the best of terms" she responded.

"What do you need me to do ?" You asked.

2 hours later ...

"How the hell did I let you drag me into this ?" You ask with a huff.

Max's eyes scanned along the gates as the guard left for his usual coffee

"Chill out we only have to hold on another hour" Max smirks.

"I'm an X10 series am I not more qualified than you" you asked.

"Only if they did upgrades" she says to you.

"Your only an X5 Guevara I can do things 5 times better than you can" you say with a smile.

Max cracked a smile and you said "Now there's the girl I know".

"He's gone move in" Max says as you both do aerial twists over the bar.

You both run into the building and start planting the listening device.

"We only have a minute hurry up" Max say quickly.

"Done" you say as you both run out of the facility.

"Mission complete" she says as you both fist bump.