Thor Odinson

"Why is it this fucking hard to think of baby names ?" You groan, leaning back in your seat

A knock at the door prevented you from scribbling out the name on the page.

"Come in, I'm may or may not be having minor mental breakdown about picking a baby name" You call out to the person stood outside of the door, mumbling the last part.

"Is everything okay in here, Lady Y/N ?" Thor opened the door to your room.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. I mean, I'm not getting attacked or anything" during the 1st part of your sentence, your wording was laced with sarcasm.

"If you're not in any serious danger then why did you scream ?" Thor fully enters your room.

"About that, I'm sorry for scaring you. I kinda got really frustrated about picking a baby name" You explained to him.

"If that's what's getting you worked up then I'm willing to help" Thor offered,  pulling a chair up beside you.

"Thanks for your help, honey. I've gotten up to E for a boy and C for a girl's name" You filled him in.

"...How about Elijah for a boy and Cindy for a girl ?" He suggested as you chuckle at his words.

"I do genuinely love both The Originals and Fear Street but we need names that are a little more original. Unique names that could be recognised as the children of two God's" You rest your head against the headboard on your bed.

Thor runs a hand through his short hair as he tries to come up with baby names.

"What if we chose not to have a name ?" Thor offers after a few brief moments of silence.

You look up at him with your head tilted to one side.

"Are you trying to imply something, Mr Odinson ?" You questioned him as your hand rested on your hip.

"I mean, we don't have to have a name. We could have no name" Thor shrugged as he spoke.

"We are going to name our baby even if it's takes the next 9 months" You smiled as he pouts at you.

"But nine months is so long ?" He groans at your words.

"You try carrying a human being inside of you !" You explode on him.

"Okay, okay. We'll think of a name" Thor reaches over and kisses the back of your hand.

"Good idea. You don't want to have your pregnancy hormone fuelled wife mad at you, do you ?" You ask him as he shook quickly shook his head.

"Blaze for a boy and Valencia for a girl" Thor looks into yours eyes and instantly sees a spark in them.

"Do they have a meaning ?" You smiled at him as he nodded.

"Blaze means of fire and of passion and Valencia means bravery" Thor explains to you, happily.

"Valencia and Blaze it is" You watch his head snap up in confusion.

"I thought that we were only having one child" Thor bites his lip.

"We're having twin, my love. One's a boy and one's a girl" You explained as Thor  wraps you up in a hug.

"This is the best news that I've ever been given" Thor peppers kisses on the crown of your head.

"Me too, honey. Me too" You were over the moon as you agreed with him.