Rainer Devon

"Is that what I think all of this's about ?!" You seem to be exasperated by the meresuggestion

suggestion.

Rainer's stood across from you, shirtless because of the heatwave that's going on.

"You think that I dont trust you ?" You're stood across the counter from him.

"Is that not was thiss about ?" He walked around and paused infront of you.

"Of course I trust you" You take his hand in your firm yet tender grasp.

"Then why do you keep running away ... when you clearly need's someone to talk to" Rainer enquired.

You did not know whether to just ignore your feelings or to blurt them out.

Rainer had always been your best friend but you'd seen him as more lately.

"Because everyone I've ever loved either left me or died" You admitted to him.

"What are you talking about Y/N/N ?" He rested his forehead against yours.

"Chase. Evan. Antonio - My brother" You explained, your words broke his heart.

Rainer loved you and he knew that youd been in love with him too.

And now hes praying that its not too late for the two of you to admit this feelings.

"I lost everyone. I can't lose you too" You brought your hand up, to the back of his neck.

"You don't have to worry about me - The one thing I'm good at is surviving for the people I love" He pulled you into a hug.

"Wait ... you love me, Rainer ?" You keep your arms wrapped around his neck.

"Of course I love you. How could I not ?" He pressed his lips onto yours.

You had always enjoyed reading about... emotional admittances of love.

You never thought that you'd be ables to get your own fairytale ending.

"I love you too" You reply, pushing yours lips back against his.