Kai Parker

Kai snapped both Caroline's and Stefan's neck, turning his attention to you

"Malachai ?" You stuttering as you leants back against the wall, needing support.

"The one and only" Kai advances toward you as you stumble away from him.

"Why are you doing this ?" You wipe the blood from the side of your face.

"It is nothing personals but this is family business" Kai carefully stepped over the two unconscious bodies.

"I'm your family too, I'm your wife" Yous reasoned with him.

"That is why your not dead" He explain's to you.

"Jo doesn't have to be either" You reason with your husband.

"She deserved what's coming to her" Kai shrugged, making his way over to Jo and Alaric.

"No one deserves to die" You argued and bought Kai's father time to attack him.

"Are you saying that what they did to me was right ?" Kai holds one hand up.

He began choking you which causes you to fall onto your knees.

"I never said but if you do this ... You are proving them right" You gasped.

"They're right. I'm the big bad monsters" Kai used his free hand to lift up a knife.

"No ! I refuse to believe it" You managed to free your hand.

"Why ? Why else would I do all of this ?" Kai launches the knife in your direction.

You catch the projectiles with your freed hand, throwing it to the ground.

"If this's the real you - you are no longer the man I fell in love with" You snap's at him.

Kai dropped you, your words cut deeper than a knife cutting through flesh.

"What ?!" He stumbles backward, finally aware of what he had done.

You vamp speed over to Jo and feeds her your blood.

"Come on, Jo. Stay with me" You plead as she leant her head against Ric's chest.

"Y/N ?" She mumbled, starting to regains consciousness.

"Yep, it is me. Your safe now" You tell Ric to take her to the hospital.

Alaric did what you've told him, leaving you and Kai alone.

"I'm trying my best, Y/N. I'll try my best's to forgive Jo" Kai spoke up.

"You do not have to do that but I'll needs you to promises me that you won't try to hurt her again" You slide down the walls and sit beside him.

"I promise. I'll do everything to keep her safe and be the best brother she can ask for" He whimpers slightly.

"Come here, baby" You opened you arms and he crawled straight into them.

Kai allow's himself to break, feeling safe inside of your arms.

He knew that you weren't going to make him go through this alone.

You would protect him until yours dying breathe and he'd do the same for you.

Kai's sobbing broke you heart but you're still holding him in your embrace.

You weren't going to force your husband to go through this alone.

You'd be by his sides, alway's and for the the rest of eternity.