Andy Herrera

"I have been told that our happy couple have choosen to write their own unique vows" The Priest smiles at you

You nods your head as Andy looked into your eyes.

"Andy, you have been my -my friend, my conscience and my light. You saw the joy in me that no one else could see. It's as if you and I share a connection - we're two parts of a whole. That've been forced to coexist with one another but the entire universe couldn't force a love like this. A love where trust and love has been built over an extended period of time. You've seen the light inside me, when I felt as if I was a sign of evil. But you forced me to open my eyes and discover the darkness of the truth about myself ... And you are there for me, throughout thick and thin. You told me once that I would fall madly in love. You didn't know who it was with or when it would happen but as it turns out, you've been standing infront of me all along" You finished off your vows.

Andy wipes a few tears with the back of her hand, taking you hands in yours.

"You told me that weddings weren't sad" Andy sniffles slightly.

"They're not, it's my vows that made you cry. Not the idea of being married" Your smiling at her words.

"Miss Herrera ... if there is anything that you'd like to add" The priest offers.

"I've written my own vows" Andy pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket. 

"Go ahead" The Priest took an step back, away from Andy.

"Y/N - I've never wanted to lose you and that's why I asked you to marry me -- Me and you're a match made in heaven. Not even God himself can deny that. We met because it's written in the stars, destined to be together. I love you for all that you are and I love all that you were ... In my eyes you'll see a fire, passion and that is what I feel toward you. The flame in my heart will roar on until our deaths. And that will be in the distant future, it won't be happening any time soon. No one can explain what happened the day we met. All I know is that it changed me forever, it transformed me into a better person. I felt like you'd saved me and what I'd not understood was that ...you actually had" Andy finishes her vows.

"Do you Y/N Bishop take Andrea Herrera to be your lawfully wedded wife ? Could you answer with simple I do ?" The man mutters the last part to you.

"I do" You chuckle, knowing that you're the only one who heard what he said.

"Do you Andrea Herrera take Y/N Bishop to be your lawfully wedded wife ?" He is smiling when he turned his attention to Andy.

"I do" She bites her lower lip as her eyes flicker down to your lips.

"You may now kiss the bride" He takes a step back so that he isn't in your way.

Andy's lips were soft and warm as she is crashing them into yours.

Her tongue traced along your upper lip, she tries to gain access into your mouth.

Your eyes widened slightly in shock and the gathered crowd cheered.

Andy's was clearly embarrassed as soon as she realized what she was doing.

Your heart must've been beating rapidly inside of your chest.

Andy's the first one who pulled away, in desperate need of air.

"Tongue during a wedding" You teased a little bit.

She knocked you hip again hers and she wraps her arms around your waist.

"Well, it's our wedding. I could've used a little tongue if I wanted to" Andy shrugs.

"Yeah but Maya would definitely start to beat your ass" You joked.

"I wouldn't expect that from your lovely sister" The sarcasm in Andy's tone made you chuckle.

"Relax, wifey. Maya can't technically kill you since we're married" You assured.

"It's gonna take me awhile to get used to that" Andy pulls you closer to her.

"Get used to what ?" You rest your hands against her chest.

"You calling me your wifey" Andy points out.

"Oh love, I'm going to be calling you that more often" You kiss her on the cheek.