Malia Tate

"Where are we going, Malia ?" You allow your girlfriend to lead you outside

She's holding you hand loosely inside of hers as she leads the way.

"You'll find out" She recognised how you are acting.

Malia could tell you are nervous simply by examining your movements.

It's pretty late at night but it was also the night of the full moon.

"Your not gonna take me to the woods to kill me, are you ?" You joked.

Malia shakes her head at the suggestions and wraps her arm around your neck.

"I love you, idiot. I'm not gonna kill you" She assures you.

"Yeah but I get kinda paranoid being out this late" You remind her.

"I know, honey. That's why I should tells you where we are going" Malia smiles.

"Where are we going ?" You urged her to finish what she was saying.

"Into the woods" She smirks at the really unimpressed look on your face.

"That's a musical, hun" You laugh as she clicks on to what you mean.

Malia turned away from you as her eyes flashed blue.

"What's wrong ?" You rushes over to her side but she refuses your help.

"I need to show you something, promise that you won't be scared" Malia reaches out for your hand.

"Yeah, I promise" You assured her.

She looks up, her teeth had transformed and her eyes were an oceanic blue.

"Woah" You gasped as you stumble away from her in shock.

"Don't be scared ... please. I'm not gonna hurt you" She holds out her hand.

"Malia, I'm not scared. I guess I'm a little shocked" You softly take her hand.

"Really ?" She rose an eyebrow at you in an uncertain manner.

"Really. I've heard the tale about wolves and stuff but I never thoughts they were actually real. This is so cool" You smiled.

"God, I love you, you adorable dork" She wraps her arm around your waist. 

"I love you too and do not start humping my leg" You warn her.

"Never dreams of it" Malia kisses you on the forehead.  

She is relieved that you understand and you still loved her, through everything.

"What actually are you ?" You speak up after a moment of silence.

"I'm a werecoyote" She informs you and you nod in agreement.

"Makes sense with the blue eyes thingy" You wrap you arms around her neck.

"Let's go home, love. It is getting cold out here" Malia points out.

"Good idea, darling. Can I please borrow your jacket ?" You hold you hand out.

"Always" Malia slide the jacket off of her shoulders.

She drapes her black leather jacket over your shoulders and lead you toward her house.