Bruce Banner

"Clint hello Nat" you said down the coms

Bruce took off his glasses and went to take care of the hydra agent's that had hurt his friends.

He hulked out in the basement as you headed to check on the team.

"I'll be back shortly Agent Hill" you tell Maria who dismisses you.

"Be quick we'll take care of the Hydra agent's" she yells after you.

You walk down the quit corridor opening the door with your access card.

"Clint" you ask shaking his shoulders as he groans in response.

"What happened ?" He asked as you both turned your attention to Romanoff.

"Romanoff can you hear me" you asked.

She laid limp in your arms, you turned to Clint "Clear the table" you snap at him.

He does as you command and helps you lay her down.

After, some mouth to mouth and CPR Nat starts to awaken. 

"You okay" Clint questioned as your body became tense from alarm.

"Wasn't Banner in here with you" you asked them both.

"Yeah just before the engines blew out" Nat responded.

You took Clint's com and put it to your ear.

"Cap, Thor have you seen Banner I think we have a code green" you say down the line.

"Yep keeping him busy at the minute we need Romanoff" Cap told you.

"That might be a problem I'll get a shield from inventory I'm coming down" you tell them handing the com Nat.

"Romanoff come down to the basement when you can we'll keep Bruce busy. How long do you think you'll need" you asked.

"I think about 20 minutes" she responded as you nod.

"We'll keep him busy" you say rushing off to inventory.

Turning your own coms on Maria's voice blasts through it.

"Where are you Y/L/N ?" She questioned you.

"I was helping Barton and Romanoff. We have a code green me, Cap and Thor can handle it until we can get a lullaby" you tell her.

"Be careful use full force on any enemy agent's you encounter" she tells you.

"Got it" you tell her quickly swiping your card and grabbing a vibranium shield and stun gun.

You pocket the stun gun and strap the shield onto your arm.

A gang of enemy agent's crowds you as you exit inventory quickly closing the door.

Nothing was going to stop you from helping the team.

They shot at you but your shield picked any bullets and took no damage at all.

The heavy fire was getting hard to combat after a couple of minutes you'd only taken down a few of them.

Two figures shoot the remaining agents it was Hill and Fury.

"Go we can hold them off" Hill said placing a hand on your shoulder.

You nodded and rushed down to the basement Banner turned his attention to you as soon as you entered.

Thor hit him with his hammer as it returned to his hand it hit your shield.

"Watch your hammer Thor" you snap blocking Banners fist.

"Sorry how long for Nat" he asked as you shrugged.

"No clue" you say back holding your shield up as he bangs his hammer on it hurting Hulk's ears.

Cap throws his shield at Banner and it comes back to his hand.

"We can't hold him off for long" he tells you both.

You grab the stun gun and shot a few stuunners at Bruce.

He just gets more angry as each one hits him.

An arrow flies over your head as Clint shoots Bruce in the chest with a tranquilizer arrow.

"Late to the party" you tell him as Nat rushed over to Bruce.

She gives him a lullaby and his human form falls to the ground as Thor pulls the tranq arrow out.

You pick him up and carry him to the med bay.

He was quite heavy but since you were a super soldier you had the strength to carry him.

When you arrived you let the doctor's take him away as Tony entered with Hill.

He helped her to sit on the bed and you headed over to them.

"Did you sort that code green ?" He asked.

"We did Stark" you respond as he leaves you with Maria.

"Bruce Banner" the doctor calls out looking for his people.

Hill smiles and says "Go talk to Bruce you still love him right".

You nod your head quickly as she smirks and tell you to leave.

Bruce sat up as quickly as he could when you walked in.

"Hey beautiful are you okay" he asked worry in his face.

"You hulked out Bruce, I'm guessing it was to save your friends" you asked with a smile.

He nodded and looked down he didn't like turning into Hulk he thought it made him a monster.

"Baby look at me" you said lifting his head up.

You subtly grabbed the ring from your back pocket.

"Your my Prince Charming and today made me realise that we don't have forever. Our jobs are dangerous and something could happen at any given time so Bruce Banner" you asked opening the ring box.

"Will you marry me ?" You finish.

"Yes a thousand times yes" he responds pulling you into a love filled kiss.