Sandra Bell

"Name, please ?" The bouncer looked up at the new public defender

"Sandra Bell ... it should be on those list" She informed him.

"Nope. There is not a Sandra Bell on any of them" The man shrugged.

"Goodmorning, Darren. Miss Bell is with me" Your voice made them turn around.

"Morning, Miss Knox. Are you sure she's with you" Darren eye the young women.

"I'm certain. You know, how new publics defenders get in their first day here" You reasoned with him.

"Go on through. I'll see you tonight, Miss Knox" He allowed you and her through.

"Yeah. Securitys really become a issue at this place" You agreed with him.

"We will get the problems sorted as soon as possible, Miss Knox" He steps back.

"After you" You opened the security gate for her.

"Maybe, chivalry isn't actually dead" She enters the gates.

You enter after her, locking the gate and shooting Darren a fake friendly smile.

"I'm sorry, he acts like a dick sometimes" You apologise for him.

"No. Don't apologise. It is not your or his fault my name wasn't on the list" Sandra assured you.

"What was your name again ?" You laids your briefcase on the security scanner.

"Sandra Bell ... Miss Knox" She informed you as the machine beeped.

"All clear" The security women told yous to remove your briefcase.

"Did you bring a briefcase .... Miss ?" She turned to Sandra who shook her head.

You and Sandra walks straight down the hall, pausing when you've arrived at the 1st court room.

"I'm Y/N, by the way. You do not actually have to call me Miss Knox" You smile.

"Okay then. It's nice to meet you" Sandra moves to open the door at the same time as you.

Your hand was under her's, both of your hands on the doorknob.

Sandra blushed and quickly retract's the hand that was ontop of yours.

You clear your throat and removed your own hand from the knob.

"Right ... You're the defender that's going to defend the guy's who tried to blow up the statue of liberty" You held one hands out for her to shake.

"Yeah. That would be me" Sandra shakes your slightly outstretched hand.

"Then, be prepared to lose this case" You retracted your hand.

"Why would I need to be prepare for the worst ?" She enquires.

"Because I'm your opponent" You smiled at her and she nods in realisation.

"You're the Y/N Knox .... Who rarely ever looses a case" She sighed.

Sandra could remember the articles that she had read about your highest profiles cases.

"And, unfortunately, I'll not be going any easier on the newbie" Your word's made her smile.

"I wouldn't expect much less from you. I like to be thrown in the deep end" Those word's made you realize, she's not going to let you walk all over her.

"That is what I like in a public defender" You nodded with a smile.

It is silent for a moment until she speaks up again.

"Attempted use of a weapon of massives destruction against property that's used, owned or leased by the United State - or by a department or agency of the United States" Sandra recites.

"That will help inside of the court room" You appeared impressed by her recital.

"I know .... What was my client allegedly attempting to destroy ? I didn't hear you that first time" She stood her ground.

You rest an hand onto her shoulder "The Statue Of Liberty".

"And is there physically evidence or any witnesses to prove your theory" Sandras almost stood chest to chest with you.

"Only time will tell" You opens the doors of the court room.

"Good luck, Miss Knox" She held out her hand for you to shake in good faith.

"Good luck Miss Bell" You happily shook her hand and entered the courtroom.

Ultimately, Sandra won the case and she became of the only people who had beat Y/N Knox inside the court room.