Scylla Ramshorn

"Hey Abigail" Scylla greeted her and she attempted to shut the door in her face

"Go away" Abigail forces the door closed but Scylla used her foot to keep it open.

"I'm here to help, Y/N" She reasoned and the witch stopped what she was doing.

"You are the one that did this to Y/N, you handed her over" Abigail seethed.

"No, I didn't ... Is she alright ?" She turn's towards the bedroom that you were in.

"See for yourself, Ramshorn" She guided her over to your room.

Scylla entered you room, making sure to close the door behind her.

You've been having delusion's ever since the unit saved you and they haven't had any idea why.

"Hey prettygirl" She smiled at you, softly taking your hand in hers.

"Scylla" You mutters as you immediately recognise her touch.

"It's me, you're safe now" She assures as she lifted your hands to her lips, kissing the back of them.

"Why can't ... I seem to remembers what happened to me ?" You question her.

Scylla shook her head slightly, uncertain of the answer herself.

"I don't know, angel but we'll figured out what happened" She assured you.

"Are you sure that I'm safe ? I can't seem to stop seeing them" You admit.

"Seeing who, Y/N ?" Scylla tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"The spree and theyre army" You inform her as she wipes a falling tear from your eye.

"I promise they can't hurt you. All of the unit is here and so am I. We will not let's anything happen to you" She smiled.

You squeeze her hand in desperate need of the comfort that she brought you.

"Hey, look at me, baby" Scylla tilted your head so you looked into her eyes.

The only thing that they held was a deep sincerity, no uncertainty whatsoever.

"I'm going to keep you safe" She vow's as you nod you head.

"Yeah, I know - You won't let anything or anyone hurt me" You agreed with Scylla.

"And I'm never going to leave you, never again" She lays down on the bed.

You cuddle into her, you being the littles spoon and her being the big spoon.

You mumble something that is inaudible before you're falling asleep in her arms.

"I will never let you go" Scylla kisses you on your forehead.