Elijah Mikaelson

A/N : You were wondering around the Mikaelson mansion during their ball and you accidentally bump into Elijah

You groaned in frustration, attempting to figure out which hallway would lead you back into the ball room. 

However, your plan to find the ball room was instantly put on the back burner when you almost walked straight into someone.

"Hello there" Elijah placed his hand on your shoulder, steadying you.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I need to start watching where I'm going" You apologised.

"You don't have to apologise for being lost. Where exactly are you looking for ?" Elijah smiled at you warmly, giving you the impression that you could trust him.

"I was looking for the ball room. I'm not used to having to navigate my way around mansions" You rubbed the back of your neck.

"If you walk straight down this hallway, you'll see a grand staircase. You just need to go down them and then you'll be in the ball room" Elijah gave you a set of directions to follow.

"Thank you Mr ...." You trailed off waiting for him to finish your sentence.

"My apologies, where are my manners. I'm Elijah. Elijah Mikaelson" he kissed the back of your hand in greeting.

"It was nice meeting you Mr Mikaelson" You smiled at him, setting off down the hall.

"Wait ..." Elijah called out to you, which caused you to turn and face him.

"Yes Elijah ?" You urged him to finish his sentence.

"I never got your name" Elijah leant against the door to his study.

"My names Y/N. Y/N St John" You glanced down  the hall, spotting the grand staircase in the distance.

"I hope to see you around Miss St John" Elijah took a small sip from his glass of champagne.

"Oh ... you will" You descended the grand staircase, leaving Elijah to his thoughts.

Little did you know that one day in the far future, you'd be getting married to one another.