Octavia Blake

"I'm certain that Heda will be pleased to discover that we've finally managed to catch one of the sky people" One of the grounders said to his friend

Octavia sat with her back to a tree, she had a rope tied tightly around her neck, threatening to cut off her circulation.

"She actually won't be pleased with you boys" Her voice was croaky because of how dehydrated she was.

"It's Heda to you" The more muscular grounder sneered at her.

"That's not what she said last night" She smirked at the two men.

"What did you just say ?" The first man pulled out his sword, pointing it in her face.

"Your almighty Heda surprisingly has a praise kink" Octavia looked up at them, the rope tightening around her throat.

One of the grounders ran the dull edge of his metal blade along her cheek.

"What are you doing you dim-witted idiots ? Untie Octavia right now, that's an order" You command them.

You climbed off of your horse, standing beside Octavia as you wait for them to untie her.

None of the make any move to follow your order, ignoring your words.

"I swear to God. If you keep refusing to follow my orders, your Heda's orders. I will single handedly tear you apart limb from limb. And I will not stop until your a bloody, writhing mess around on the dungeon floor. Do I make myself clear ?" You raise your voice at them.

They all appear afraid but still refuse to untie Octavia.

"And you, what do you think I will do to you ?" You grabbed one of them by the back of his collar.

"What will you do to me Heda ?" The man's voice was shaky as he replied to you.

"I'll make sure that you meet an end so cruel that even the devil will weep. And as for the rest of you, I will kill you and everyone you have ever met" You throw him away from you.

One of the many grounders reluctantly comes forward, untying her.

"Why do you care about this little bitch so much anyway ?" He pushes his blade into Octavia's throat.

The man was holding her infront of his body, preventing you from being able to attack him.

"Because she's my girlfriend you fucking intolerant shit" You snapped at him.

"You'd betray your people for someone like her" The man shoves Octavia into your open arms.

"Love makes you do some unimaginable things, that includes breaking every rule in the book" You held Octavia in your protective embrace.

"We'll never allow you lead, no one will" The grounders all drew their swords.

"I knew that you'd say that, it's such a shame that you're not going to leave this forest alive" You pulled out both of your swords.

With a few flicks of your wrist, you had managed to kill all of Octavia's captures.

Your grabbed a lighter from your front pocket, throwing it onto the large pile of bodies that you had made.

"Do you remember the last very serious conversation that we had ?" You rose an eyebrow at Octavia.

"Well, yeah, of course I remember" She wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Then what was it ?" You looked down at her.

"Maybe I don't actually know but please almighty Heda, enlighten me" Octavia mocked you.

"That you always need to be on your guard. If I didn't get here when I did ... they would have killed you in the most painful way possible. You know that, right ?" You leant against a nearby tree.

"Yes. I know that and I was genuinely on my guard. Until, they managed to shove a tranquiliser into the back of my neck" Octavia defended herself.

"Right, that does explain why you didn't fight back. Just don't scare me like that again" You wrapped your arms around her neck.

She connected her lips to yours in a soft kiss, pulling away mere moments later.

"The quicker we get back to camp, the quicker we can take off a few layers of clothes" She smirked when your eyes widened in shock.

"Hey, wait up" You jogged over, seeing her sat on one of the horses.

You got onto your own horse and set off towards the Grounder camp.