Hela Odinsdottir

Warning : Homophobia and Racism

"Hey sweetheart" Your mother greet you with a small smile.

"Hey mum. Sorry that it took me so long to get home" You dumped your bag onto the couch.

"Don't apologise Y/N ... What took you so long anyways ?" Hela sits directly across from you.

"It's nothing, mum. I need to go and start my homework" You assured her.

You started walking away from Hela but she stand's infront of you, blocking your path.

"Sweetheart, you know that you can tell me anything" Hela grabbed yours upper arm.

"Nothing happened" You tried your best to move past her.

But your mother tightened her vices like grip on your arm.

"Please ... Just talk to me" She gestures to the couch in the centre of the room.

"Some women called the Asgardian cops on me and my friends" You admitted.

"What the hell did you do ?" She cock's a eyebrow as she waits for your reply.

"Absolutely nothing, mum" You sit down on the couch.

"Then why the fuck did that women call the cops ?" Hela enquired.

"Probably because ... I was walked home with my different coloured skinned, gay friend ... That bitch thought the two side shouldn't mix" You explained.

Your mother summoned a copy of Thors hammer, that had been originally made so you could keep yourself safe.

She used her powers and sent ripple's of Asgardian energy through the weapon.

This action, after being repeated, caused the hammer to shatter from pressure.

"Give me the bitche's address" Hela put's her suit on.

"Mum ? Are you going to kill her ?" Your looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, baby but first I need that address" She grabbed her blades.

"Okay, yeah, whatevers" You write down not expecting the womens to actually go missing.

Like she did two day after you gave Hela that address.