Josie Saltzman

"What the hell are you two doing ?" You shout at Josie and Penelope

They both jump and pull away from each other.

"That wasn't what it looked like" Penelope explains.

You tut and say "It looked like my best friend kissing my girlfriend".

"Y/N baby" Josie tries to talk to you but you take a step away from her.

"No don't even try it Josette" you snap.

Josie frowns you only call her by her full name when your mad at her.

"Penelope why would you kiss my girlfriend" you asked your friend who also flinched at the use of her full name.

"I don't know what happened to me" Penelope responds.

You shake your head and say "They say loving someone is giving them the power to heal or break your heart. Well my heart is shattered into pieces Thanks to you Jo".

Josie and Penelope look down at their feet avoiding eye contact with you.

Hope was stood watching the whole thing.

"Hey sis why don't we go back to my room" Hope said placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Good idea Hope I don't want to see or talk to these two for the next 15 years" you say walking away with your sister.

That night was a mistake both Josie and Penelope knew it.

But no matter what they did to make you forgive them you just ignored them.

Josie had broken your heart more than once the first time kissing Landon, the second time kissing Rafael and now for a third time with Penelope.

She couldn't earn your forgiveness because you had forgiven her too many times and she just caused you more pain.