Jenna Sommers

"Hello little sister" Klaus teases as he walks through the front door

"Who let you in Klaus ?" You turn to face him, your face changing.

"Your girl invited me" Klaus remarks holding Jenna infront of him with a blade to her neck.

"Get away from her !" You warn him.

"The Original Heretic. Y/N Mikaelson. You see sis, I can feel Miss Sommers shaking. She's afraid of you" Klaus snipes.

His words hurt even harder than being daggered.

You always feared that Jenna would be afraid of what you truly were.

"Y/N, please ... please get him away from me. I'm scared" Jenna begs as you speed over to Klaus and throw him out the house. 

Klaus marches up to the door, in an attempt to reenter but you block him with your magic.

"I'll be back. Next time, Jenna here won't be so lucky. She'll be in the ground" Klaus threatens before disappearing.

You rushed over to Jenna, cupping her cheek with your hand "It's okay. He can't hurt you. I've got you love".

Jenna cried against your chest as you held her tightly.

"Can I ask you something ?" Jenna mumbles through her tears.

"Anything darling" you rub the back of her neck.

"Who are the Mikaelson's ?" Jenna leant her head against your shoulder.

"We're the original family. There's Mikael, the original vampire hunter. Esther, the original witch. Henrik, my baby brother. Elijah, the noble brother. Rebekah, the forsaken sister. Klaus, the bastard son. Kol, the prodigal brother. Freya, the long lost sister. And Finn, the forgotten brother. Then there's me the original heretic, pretty deadly" you explained.

"Why pretty deadly ?" Jenna enquires as you run a hand across her cheek.

"I can be pretty and easily as deadly" you smirk.

"How have you punished one another over the centuries ?" Jenna kisses your neck.

"That's not how most of us choose to function. Klaus on the other hand has these daggers. He stabs us if we do anything to cross him. Klaus shoves us in and coffin until he needs us again" you shrugged.

"That's awful. He doesn't deserve you as a sister. Your so kind and caring. Klaus needs to pay for what happened tonight. If things had gotten any worse and you'd have attacked him. I might have lost you and I can't bare that thought. I love you" Jenna finally says the three word, eight letters that you'd wanted to hear for a while.

"I love you too Jenna. I'm not gonna let any harm come to you. Be it by my brother or from another source. You don't have to worry about me I'm practically immortal" you swear as Jenna leans into your arms as you sat on the couch.

"I'll take your word for it" Jenna teases as you kiss her temple.

"Believe me. I'd do anything for you my love" you smiled, running your fingertips up and down her arm.