Dinah Drake

You and your sisters Laurel and Sara Lance had been training for the last few hours

Sara was below you taping out whilst Laurel was trying to find a way to catch you off guard but you sweep her legs.

Laurel falls back first onto the mat with a huff.

"We're going to beat you" she warns you.

"You haven't managed yet" you said getting off Sara and pulling her up.

"We'll just have to train harder then" Sara smiles.

You helped Laurel up after and she said "When do we get to meet your new date ?".

"Oh Dinah Drake it's just our second date Laurel she doesn't want to meet you two lunatics yet" you laugh.

"Hey you met Tommy after our second date" Laurel says matter of factly.

"Let's just see how tonight goes I better be off" you say heading back to your apartment to get changed.

Your outfit

You finished getting ready and drove out to your reservation at the restaurant

Looking around you noticed your date from the front desk.

"Name of reservation please" the waiter asked.

"It should be under Y/N Lance" you say to him as he checks his list.

"Table for two, you and Miss Drake who's already here" he asked as you nod.

"How long as she been here ?" You asked him.

"About 10 minutes your not late don't worry" he says as he takes you to the table and hands you both a menu.

"Have a nice evening ?" He says to you.

He leaves and you turn your attention to Dinah.

"I didn't know you could afford this" she said to you.

"Afford this it was quite cheap" you say making her cough slightly choking on her drink, shocked by your bizarre answer.

"We didn't really get to know each other that well on our last date because you had to leave a bit early. So let's start there" she smiled at you.

There were butterflies in your stomach and a blush crept onto her face as you winked at her.

"How about a game of twenty questions ?" You asked as she nodded.

"Where do you work ?" This place is really expensive" Dinah asked as you shrugged.

"I'm a surgeon. Although, I was in the army have you served ?" You respond.

"No but I'm a detective. Do you have any siblings ?" She quiried.

"Yeah two Sara and Laurel Lance" you told her.

She didn't want to push on the subject about your sisters.

"I'm a vigilante I go by Black Canary" she said making you smirk you already knew this information.

"I already know I'm Y/S/N I've been working with you for a few months" you tell her.

She put her glass down and leans over the table.

You freeze as her lips connect to yours.

When she pulls away you miss the feeling off her lips on yours.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" she rambles as her head tilted to the side, her cheeks flushed.

You pull her in for a kiss to shut her up.

When you pull back you say "I like you too Dinah Drake".