Thea Queen

"What the hell just happened ?" You asked Alex and Lena from the rooftop you were on

"No clue, sorry for dragging you into this you were just passing by" Lena apologizes.

"It's cool I need to kick someone's ass" you respond.

You look over your shoulder a man is millimetres away from you when he gets shot by a familiar red arrow.

Sam and Kara have flown Alex and Lena up the the roof where you and the hooded figure had taken care of the problem.

"Who are they ?" Speedy asked you.

"Their Team Supergirl Speedy take off the mask" you respond taking off your own.

"Hi I'm Thea Queen, Y/N's sister" Thea smiles at them.

She took her mask off and pushed her hood back.

"Wait I thought you got hurt Thea" Alex asked.

"She did she died" you explain as she collapses into your arms.

"Is she okay" Lena asked you.

"She's fine just exhausted whose apartment is closest" you said a a commanding tone.

Sam pointed to herself, you picked Thea up bridal style and flew with the others to Sam's place.

Placing Thea down in the spare bed you kissed her forehead and walked back to the team.

Ruby walked into the living room and sat down with the others.

"Tell us about Thea" Kara asked you smiling softly.

"Thea is the kindest girl I've ever my met. She's mine and Oliver's half sister. Her parents are Malcolm Merlyn and Moira Queen whereas mine and Oliver's father is Robert Queen. Thea was born on January 21st 1995. I'm eldest, Oliver's middle and Thea is the youngest. When she was fifteen she fell into drugs and partying. I tried to keep her at bay after Oliver went missing but she spiralled out of control. She started taking Vertigo and sneaking into parties underage. When Oliver returned she welcomed him with open arms. Years later me and Oliver revealed that we were vigilantes and Thea joined the team as Speedy. After, Moira died Malcolm trained Thea for 5 months. She killed Sara because of her bloodlust" you finished.

"Oh god" Lena said putting a hand on your arm.

"It's cool we both had it rough when we thought Oliver disappeared" you respond to their concerned looks.

Ruby turned to you and asked "Where did the nickname Speedy come from ?".

"She used to be a really fast runner me and Oliver managed to catch her eventually but damn that girl is fast" you laugh.

"Back to the other conversation what do you mean by rough" Kara questioned you.

"It was 6 years ago that they found Olly. Thea turned to drugs and partying. Then I had to deal with Sara's grieving family. With Quentin and Laurel becoming alcoholics. Then I had to make Oliver open up again" you tell them.

"What did you do to keep so relaxed ?" Alex asked.

"Oh I didn't I took my anger out on petty criminals. They called me the Crimson Gunner or Crimson Archer" you told them.

"Why those names ?" Ruby asked.

"I'm not proud of what I did but I killed the criminals instead of doing what I do now and giving them to the cops" you tell them.

You heard a groan from the door and looked up to see Thea.

"You okay Speedy" you asked her.

"Stop calling me that you and Olly both now I hate it" she grumbled.

"Thea Queen we will only stop using the nickname when you stop using ours" you smirk.

"That's not fair you two have normal nicknames" she complains.

"I love you Speedy just go back to bed" you tell her.

"I love you too Y/N/N night" she yawns heading back to the bedroom.

"Night Thea" you holler as she jumps onto the bed.