Bellamy Blake

Imagine that the Sky people have just won the war against the mountain men

Imagine that the Sky people have just won the war against the mountain men. You and your husband Bellamy go and get checked out together.

"Thanks Raven" you thank the girl before she leaves you and Bellamy, alone.

"Hey, you know you didn't have to do what you did back there. I could have taken them" Bellamy turns his head to face you.

"I was being rational. You were outnumbered 10 to 1" You justified your actions, from the raid that happened that morning.

"I know, thanks for helping me. Now that the war is over maybe we can finally spend some quality time together. You know like a normal married couple" Bellamy assumes.

"That's the thing though, Bels. We aren't normal" you quipped in response.

Bellamy smiled looking up at your face.

He leant forward and traced his hand around the large gash on your forehead.

"Listen, you are one of my favourite people and the most beautiful women I could ever have met. I love you and I'm so glad that your my wife" Bellamy declares.

"Same goes. And no matter who in the 100 I got with, it was always you Bellamy. Everything about you from your little flaws to your little quirks, kept drawing me back in. I love you too" you smiled leaning into his hand.

Bellamy cupped your cheek in his hand taking in everyone of your features.

You smiled doing the same to your husbands.

You made the first move connecting your lips to his.

The kiss was passionate, loving and soft.

Neither of you knew how lost you could get in a kiss until that moment.

He pulled away first the need for oxygen becoming too great.

"That was just wow" Bellamy compliments as you smile at him.

"Yeah that was wow" you smiled back at him.