Allison Argent

A/N : Marvel x Teen Wolf Crossover

A/N : Marvel x Teen Wolf Crossover. Your Tony Stark's daughter who just moved to Beacon Hills.

"Can we just be civilized about this ? There is no need for you to be waving that gun in my face" you hold your hands up in surrender.

"Boss, there's some chick roaming around our woods" one of the men talks to someone through his walkie talkie.

"Take her with you. A werewolf won't harm you boys as long as you have a human with you" their boss responds.

You burst out laughing which makes the three men turn to face you.

"What are you laughing at ?" One of the men rolls his eyes at you.

"I'm sorry, I just really wish that I was drinking something right now so I could do a spit take. Seriously, your grown men who genuinely believe in werewolves. There just a myth along with vampires and dragons" you laugh hysterically.

"They're real, I've seen one with my own eyes. The bastard made me blind, I can only see out of my left eye" the man who held the gun towards you explained.

"It was probably just a fox or something. Werewolves do not exist in the real world. How dumb do you think I am ?" You leant back against a nearby tree.

"You clearly are dumb because they do infact exist" the man bends down to make a fire.

The other moves to stand infront of you "You see little girl werewolves are horrible, gnarly creatures. They would kill you in the blink of an eye. And your not batting an eyelid at the thought of them clawing your eye out".

Allison drew back the string of her bow and prepared to fire it at the man.

"Let her go" Allison called out to the group of men.

The man pulled you infront of him and pressed the gun harshly to your temple.

"Why would we do that ? Your just a kid you don't have the guts to shoot us" he scoffs.

Allison shot him in the leg with one of her arrows.

"Next time I'll aim for your eye" she threatens.

"Truce, okay ? ... You let us go, we let her go unharmed" the man offers.

"Give her to me and then you can be on your way" Allison took a step towards them.

The man pushed you away from him,  which caused you to fall on your knees.

The group rushed off into the woods and after a few minutes, Allison knelt down beside you.

"Did those guys hurt you ?" She put her bow down on the ground.

"No, I don't think so ..." you trailed off and a grimace of pain fell from your lips.