Cedric Diggory

"Cho, I already told you that we're done

"Cho, I already told you that we're done. What do I have to do for you to leave me alone ?" Cedric shrugged Cho's hand from his shoulder.

"I love you and that gives me a reason to never leave you" Cho made heart eyes at Cedric, who shook his head in annoyance.

"I loved you but that's in the past. I don't have feelings for you anymore, I have feelings for one of the other Hogwarts champions" Cedric set off on his way towards the Hufflepuff common room.

Cedric heard a loud crash from inside of the janitors closet, which was followed by a mysterious voice.

"Shit" You cursed after knocking over a mop bucket.

"Everything okay in there ?" Cedric leant against the door, he recognised your voice without having to see your face.

"Yeah" You managed to make your voice sound normal, despite the fact that you were having a panic attack.

Cedric attempted to open the door, quickly finding that it was locked.

"Would you do me a favour and open the door ? ... My old friend used to lock themselves in the closet because they were having a panic attack ... I know how to coach you through it" Cedric rested his hand on the door handle.

He heard the clicking of the door and was able to push it open.

"I need you to take deep breaths for me" Cedric crouched down infront of you.

"I-I can't" You found that you were struggling to take deep breaths.

"Focus on my heartbeat. And take deep breathes in and out" Cedric placed your hand above his rhythmically beating heart.

You closed you eyes, focusing on every individual beat of his heart.

"In ... and ... out" Cedric inhaled and exhaled in time with his instructions.

You inhaled and exhaled at the same time as him, finding yourself slowly starting to calm down.

"In ... and ... out" Cedric repeated as you opened your eyes and looked into his.

You discovered that you were gradually beginning to calm down.

"In ... and ... out" You focused all of your energy into making your breathing rate normal.

"That's it" Cedric rubbed up and down your back.

You repeated the process another two times until your breathing fell back into a normal rhythm.

"Your okay" He assured you, giving your hand a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you" You thanked him, grateful that he had coached you through one of your worst panic attacks to date.

"I just did what anyone else would have done" Cedric blushed, glad that the lights were dimmed so that you couldn't see his rosy cheeks.

"Not many people would have known how to calm me down ... that is without having to google it" You joked, pushing yourself up onto your feet.

"My friend used to have panic attacks quite frequently, which led to me learning how to help them through it" Cedric stood up, hitting his head on one of the wooden shelves.

"Are you okay ? Sounds like you hit your head" You turned the light on.

"When the fuck did they put a shelf there" Cedric rubbed the back of his head.

"It's been there since my first year at Hogwarts. This is my go to place to hide out to calm down" You explained to him, pushing the closet door open.

"What year are you in ?" Cedric exited the closet, holding the door open for you.

"I'm a 6th year Ravenclaw" You locked the door to the closet, slipping the key under a small plant pot outside the door.

Cedric placed his hands on either side of your body, preventing you from moving away from him.

"Since your a Trizard champion we'll be seeing each other more often" Cedric spoke directly into your ear.

"And I'll look forward to that Mr Diggory but at this given moment .. our headmaster wants me to meet with Miss Delacour" You bite your lip, eyeing him up.

"Until next time Miss Lockhart" Cedric pulls away from you.

You started to walk down the hall, purposefully swaying your hips as you went.

"You'll be my wife one day Y/N. You just don't know it yet" Cedric muttered, turning his head to watch you saunter down the corridor.