Lena Luthor

"What if she doesn't feel the same way ?" Lena questioned her best friend

"Are you serious Lena ? She's definitely into you" Kara gestures to you and Alex cleaning the dishes.

"What if she just wants to be friends. Or what if she ghosts me all together" Lena started panic at the idea of you not liking her back.

"She wouldn't ghost you, even if she didn't have feelings for you" Kara attempted to assure her.

"Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence Danvers" Lena stopped talking when you and Alex came back into the living room.

"What were you two whispering about ? Don't stop on our account" Alex sat down on the couch.

"It's-it's nothing really. It doesn't hold any importance" Lena mentally face palmed herself for pausing. 

"Whatever you say Lena ... Why don't we play a game ?" Alex suggests.

"Truth or dare ?" Kara offered causing Lena to glare at her.

"Truth or dare happens to be one of my favourite game. It's better to be drunk when playing though" You took a sip from your glass of wine.

"Lena. Truth or dare ?" Alex turned to the youngest Luthor.

"Truth" Lena turned all of her attention to Alex.

"Do you have feelings for anyone in this room ?" Alex smirked as she took a drink from her glass of wine.

"If your gonna play like that, dare" Lena changed her answer hoping that the dare was better than the truth.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N" Kara dares her best friend.

"Is that okay ? I mean, if it's not I could just answer the truth ..." Lena was cut off by you pressing your lips to hers.

"Honey you were rambling" you pulled away from her.

"Close your mouth Lena and it's considered rude to stare at someone like your staring at Y/N" Alex teases.

Your phone started ringing causing you to leave the room to answer it.

"What's up Barry ?" You greeted the speedster.

"Sorry to cut your break short. Cisco thinks that Thawne's on the loose and we need you here to help find him" Barry leant against Caitlin's desk.

"Where's Caitlin ? She's the one who found him lasted time" You bite your lip.

"She may or may not have turned a little frosty" Barry started to set up his computer in Star Labs.

"I'll be back in an hour Barry. Call Iris and tell her to pick me up at the station. I'm gonna have a chat with Joe, see what I can find out" You filled him in.

"Yeah, I'll call Iris. Have a safe journey back ?" Barry ended the call.

You joined the girls in the living room, grabbing your jacket from the coat rack.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry ?" Alex turned to face you.

"Somethings come up in Central City" You slid your coat on.

"I knew it, I overheard you talking to Barry yesterday. Your Y/S/N" Kara figures out your secret identity.

"And that's why they need me back at the lab. Caitlin's lost control again and Thawne's escaped custody" You walked towards the apartment door.

"Go, it must be important if those two names are involved" Lena hugged you in a friendly manner.

"Thank you for dinner girls. I'll be back as soon as all of this washes over" You run down the hallway using your superspeed.

"Crap. I didn't get her number" Lena realizes.

Kara hands her phone to Lena, gesturing to your number.

Lena saves your number in her phone under the ID of Y/N Snow 💓.