Fleur Delacour

"Would you do me the honour of being my date to the Yule Ball ?" Viktor invited Fleur to be his date

Fleur looked down at the necklace you had given her the night before.

"I'm sorry Viktor but I can't. I already have a date to the ball" Fleur started to turn her back on him.

"Who could possibly be better than me ?" Viktor pulled Fleur into him.

"My significant other, who would be more than pissed to see you with your hands all over me" Fleur tried to push him away but Viktor stood his ground.

You were on your way to the Beauxbaton common room when you heard Fleur's distressed pleas.

That were almost immediately followed by Viktor's pathetic attempts to convince her to be his date to the ball.

"Mr Krum, it's clear to me that Miss Delacour is not interested in your offer" You stormed into the room.

"One of the Beauxbaton's bitches must have heard your pathetic cries for help" Viktor smirked at you.

"Do you know who your talking to Mr Krum ?" You glared at the Triwizard competitor.

"I don't care unless you can force her to be my date to the Yule Ball" Viktor suggests.

"My name is Y/N Maxine, Madame Maxine's daughter" You slowly stepped towards him.

"And I can have you removed from the Triwizard tournament with a mere snap of my fingers" You clicked your fingers to empathize your point.

"You couldn't do that even if you wanted to" Viktor scoffs at your suggestion.

"Could I not ? All I have to do is have a word with my mother. Or I could have some fun with it and use this little unpleasant encounter to get you disqualified" You watched like a hawk as Viktor finally let go of Fleur.

"Well, Miss Maxine. I suppose I have to find myself a date for the ball" Viktor attempts to leave the room but you block his exit.

"I don't want to see you trying to force yourself onto a taken women again. And if I ever catch you in the act, I will instantly have you removed from the tournament" You threatened him.

Viktor staid silent until you spoke once more.

"Have I made myself clear Mr Krum ?" You slammed him into the wall.

"Yes Miss Maxine but if you ever threaten me again, you shall be hearing from my lawyers" Viktor glared at you for a few moments until you let go of him.

He scrambled away from the room as Fleur turned her attention to you.

"What is wrong with you ?" Fleur slapped you across the face.

"What's wrong with me ? I'm not the one running around asking taken women to be my date for the Yule Ball" You held your stinging cheek.

"Viktor was way out of line. However, that doesn't give you an excuse to go around threatening people" Fleur snapped at you.

"He had his filthy hands all over you, he should have backed off when you told him that you were taken. Your my girlfriend for Godsake" You pushed her away as she tried to grab your hand.

"And you know that I'd never do anything to jeopardize our relationship" Fleur managed to grab your hand.

"It's not you I'm pissed at Fleur. It's the dick who just tried to force himself on you" You ran a hand through your hair.

"In that case, forget about Viktor Krum. He's only going to be here until the tournament ends and we'll be going back to the castle, where he can't even get through the gates" Fleur kisses your knuckles.

"That brings me a little bit of comfort" You relaxed slightly at the idea of never seeing Viktor again.

"So are you going to admit that your jealous or ..." Fleur teased you playfully.

"I was not and will never be jealous of anyone, especially not Viktor Krum" You denied her accusation.

"You can't lie to me mi amor" Fleur intertwined her fingers with yours.

"Fine ... Maybe I was a little jealous" You admitted.

"You have nothing to be jealous of. Your the one that I love" Fleur pulled you closer to her by your waist.

"I love you too and I'm sorry for acting like I did" You apologised.

"Come on, we both know that your not sorry for putting Viktor in his place" Fleur stroked your cheek.

"No, no, it's not that. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I know that it upsets you" You ran your hand up and down her arm.

"It's not your fault mi amor, it's Viktor's. He riled you up and you couldn't control your anger" Fleur leans her forehead against yours.

"Thank you for understanding baby. Can we go back to the common room now ? This closet is starting to give me the creeps" You gestured to the small space between Fleur's back and the door.

"Of course darling. And thank you for helping me with him, I don't want to know what he would have done if you didn't find me" Fleur kisses your lips softly.

You smiled at her when you both pulled away from the kiss, in desperate need of air.

"Let's just forget about what happened in here ... When we walk through that door all the memories of earlier will be gone" You rubbed her arm.

"Good idea mi amor" Fleur took your hand as you both started walking to the Beauxbaton's common room.