Marcel Gerard

A/N : Marcel x Daughter Reader

Marcel pulled out Klaus's heart, watching as his former mentors body fell to the ground.

"Back off !" Marcel growled at the other two members of the Mikaelson clan.

"Why the bloody hell would you want to protect her ?" Rebekah gestured to you.

"Because she's my daughter, which means that you should go before I kill all three of you" Marcel threatens.

"Relax darling, we'll go. This isn't over Miss Gerard" Kol winks before disappearing at vamp speed.

He's shortly followed by Rebekah, who carries Klaus's dessicated body.

Marcel turns his attention to you with both arms folded across his chest.

"You are lucky to be alive young lady, you wanna tell me what the hell you were thinking ? Other than your reckless plan to get yourself killed" Marcel tilted his head to one side.

"I didn't exactly plan on being ambushed dad. My original plan was to go and meet up with Davina" you defended.

"Which I told you not to do on your own" Marcel points out in a matter of fact tone.

"Fine, you can walk me into the quarter ... under one condition" you looked up at your dad.

"And what would that be Y/N ?" Marcel rubbed the back of his neck.

"That there's no hovering and please, no overprotective dad" you state your conditions.

"For one, that's two conditions. For two, I'm not letting you out of my sight until I know that your safe with Davina. Do you understand ?" Marcel warns you.

"I understand dad. Urm, can we get going ? Davina's starting to worry" you show him the missed calls.

"Sure we can sweetheart" Marcel gestured for you to walk beside him.

You took his hand in yours which made him smile.

"Your not too old to hold my hand then" Marcel teased as you walked through the crowded streets of New Orleans.

"Your such a tease, you know that I was too old when I was like six. Today, on the other hand, I owe you one for saving my ass" you smiled at him as he shook his head.

"What have I told you about language Missy ?" Marcel clicks his tongue.

"Do you think that I haven't heard you and Sofya in the bedroom ?" You retort.

Marcel shakes his head as the familiar harvest witch comes into your line of view.

Your dad walks you over to Davina, turning to face the harvest girl.

"Can I talk to you for a sec ?" Marcel gestures to a nearby alley.

"Y/N this is my best friend. Why don't you two get to know each other whilst I talk to your dad" Davina smiles and squeezes your shoulder as she walks past you.