Caroline Forbes

Caroline muttered something, inaudible as the sunlight shone into the room

"Glad you are finally awake sweet heart" The sound of your voice made her jump.

The blonde quickly stands up and slam's your body into the wall.

You used your vampire speed, swapping positions with her before she'd blinked.

"How did you do that ?" She grumbles as you shrugged your shoulders.

"A thousand year's of practice" You takes a hand away from her.

"Who the hell are you ?" She rubbed the side of her neck, where your hand was.

"Y/N Mikaelson. Elijahs twin sister" Your hand was held out for her to shake.

"We did not know Elijah had a twin" She sits on the bed.

"Not many people do" You shrugged and grabbed a ring from the beside table.

Caroline covers her ears when she hears you drop the ring on the table.

"I am sorry. I know how loud everything is during transition" You apologised.

"But I'm not a vampire" The girl seems a little too convinced with that statement.

"Well, the poor girl you attempt to drain last night would say otherwise" You nod.

Caroline staid silent, shock was covering her features.

"Do you remember" Your voice seems to fade out as she relives the memory.

The previous night ...

Caroline dug her fang into the girls neck almost instantly draining her of blood.

"Blondie ?" You enquires before running over to her.

"Nothing's going on, you can leave" Care reasoned as you shook your head.

"You're draining her" You argue and you stepped closer to her.

"So what ? I need that blood" Her word's immediately made you click on.

"Not as much as you think" You held one hand in the bodies direction.

"Help me !" The younger girl's whimpers as Caroline extends her fangs.

"Let her go !" Your stern words made the blonde smirk.

She dug her fang deep inside the college girls neck.

You vamp speed to the two of them ands pull Caroline away from the girl.

Caroline growls, her fangs retracted, the veins under her eyes popped out.

You grabbed a vervain filled syringe and shoved it into the blondes neck.

"Sorry, love" You apologised as her body fell to the ground.

"What the fuck just happened ?" The girl spoke up and you turned to face her.

"Vampires, doll" You explains but before she can question you, you smile at her.

You walk over to her and rest your hand on her shoulder.

"You will forget what happened and you will remember you were in your dorm -- catching up on homework" You compels the girl.

"I never saw this. I was inside my dorms doing homework" She repeats.

"Go home, now !" You compelled her yet again.

The girl follow your instruction, making her own way home.

Present day ...

"Have you even done this before ?" She's sat crossed legged on the bed.

"Thousand of time's" You assure her and hand over the daylight ring.

"What's this for ?" Caroline slid the rings onto her finger.

"It's so that you can walk in the sun" You explained to her.

She nodded and stands up, walking over to the open curtains.

Her eyes sting for a moment but she was able to stand there without burning.

"What would happens if you didn't have one ?" She enquired.

You took yours off, holding your arms in the sunlight.

The arm's caught fires and you retracted your hand.

"That's what would happen" You slides a ring onto your own finger.

Your arms have burn's on them but they aren't severely damaged.

"Why didn't that hurt" Care prodded one of your arms.

"I'm a original. I've felt every pain that is known to mankind" You shrugged.

You're phone ring's loudly which caused you to grab it.

Klaus name pops up on your screen and you quickly decline it.

"I'm sorry but I should be going" You are at the door in a matter of seconds.

"Thank you for helping me" She smile at you.

"Any time" You agree with her and thens you vamp speed out of the door.