Mike Montgomery

Trigger warning : Death

"Put the gun down. Its over, we have got you surrounded" You pointed the gun at the person in the black hoodie.

"Y/N don't. You need to get your guys out of here" Emily warned you.

"What is blackhood gonna do ? Shoot an armed officer" You aimed your weapon.

"Listen to her, Y/N, because if yous move this entire building's going to blow" Aria explained to you.

You glance down at the floor and realize that your stood on a pressure plate.

"Fuck" You mutter, slightly adjusting the position you were stood in.

"Don't move ... if you do we all die" Mike climbed up onto the roof.

"All units stand down. The threat's made a b-line for the edge ... There is no threat left to assess" You spoke down coms.

"Standing down - We'll meet you back at the precinct in a hour" The man replies.

"Yeah, I never to fill in some paper work and then I'll head back. Thanks Captain" You bite your lips as you closed off your walkie talkie.

"I wouldn't recommend moving" Allison spoke up for the first time.

"No shit, I was going to shimy to my lefts and blow us all up" You retorted.

Mike crouches down at your side and he opened the circuit panel.

"This doesn't look too complex" He looks over the different coloured wires.

"Really" Ezra makes his way over and he instantly regrets his question.

"I mean, I might have seen three circuits boards with more wire" Mike estimates.

"You boys aren't making me feel, all that comfortable with putting my life in your hands" You reasoned.

"Well, I am afraid we are your only shot, princess" Mike grabbed a knife from the ground.

"Mike ... were you actually being serious about the circuit" Ezra intervened.

"Yep but it's fucking massive. I needed at the very least twenty minutes to figure it out" He responds.

"So you have figures it out" Aria stepped two steps closer to her brother.

Without another word, Mike cut's a blue cable and the timer start to count down.

"Shit !" Mike takes a step back, with only ten seconds left on the clock.

"It's okay, baby. I love you and I'm gonna head straight to peace. No limbos or any funny business" You assured him.

The bomb went off when you had spoke and Mike blocks most of the girls out.

His final thought were on you and many of your body parts falling to the ground.

"I love you too Y/N Cavanagh" He leaned his head against the fire escape door.

Later that night ...

"You ever think, if people said how great she was to her face ... none of this would have evee happened ? And Y/N wouldn't be dead" Mike spoke out to his sister.

"What are you talking about, M ? It's not your fault Y/N died" Aria crouches down infront of him.

"But it was my fault. I bullied her for six years because I had a crush on her ... All the bullies are the people who led her to join the police force - If Y/N wasn't a cop, she would not have been up there today and I wouldn't have blown her up" Mike explains his words.

"Oh Mike. It's okay" Aria pulled him into her and held her brother close.