Chloe Brennan

A/N : Imagine your Elly (For anyone who doesn't know this is an Autralian show called Neighbours) BTW Elly is the one on the right

"Morning" you hear Chloe say from below you.

You look down at the beautiful woman and smile "Morning beautiful".

"Have you heard from Roxy ?" She asked you making you raise an eyebrow.

"No not since her and Kyle had that fight why ?" You said to her sitting up and rubbing her shoulders.

You wrap your arms around her neck as she says "I just need to know how she's doing".

"I'll talk to her after work tomorrow. It's a Sunday baby just relax" you say with a sweet smile.

"Just because your so cute I'll relax" she said making your smirk.

"Well your hot, sexy and beautiful" you compliment her.

"Thanks but we should get up and have breakfast" she says pulling out of your hold.

Your phone vibrates "It's Roxy I'll be out in a minute babe".

She nods and head out the door closing it to give your privacy.

"Roxy" you say hearing a scared and frantic girl on the other end.

"Y/N Thank God you picked up I'm in trouble" Roxy tells you.

"Where are you Roxy ?" You asked throwing some jeans and a shirt on sliding your coat on afterwards.

"I'm in the alley down the back of that bar" she whispers.

"I'm on my way try and stay somewhere surrounded by people" you tell her ending the call.

"What's wrong ?" Chloe asked seeing you up and dressed.

"She needs help" you tell her.

"Hey it's okay calm down I'll go get your badge and gun their in the safe" she says putting the code in quickly.

She hands the gun to you which you put in your belt and sit the badge their too.

She pulls you into a kiss worry filling her eyes.

You pull away first and she says "Please be careful".

Nodding you grab your shoes putting them on before rushing out the door.

Hopping into your jeep you put the sirens on and speed to were Roxy said she was.

A man was stood over her when you carefully approached them.

"Sir move away from the women" you say as he walks towards you.

He looks shady in too many different ways.

"Hands behind your back" you say about the cuff him but he pulls out a baton and hits you in the stomach with it.

He tries to hit you in the head and you block him grabbing your taser and shocking him.

You arrest him there and then letting the police who arrive a second later take him off to the precinct.

"I'll take her home" you offer to the men.

You and Roxy get in your car and drive to her house the ride is silent.

When she exists the car she comes to your side and hugs you, thanking you over and over.

"It's my job Rox" was all you said as she entered her house.

You drove back to yours and Chloe's house.

Chloe opened the door and pulled you into a kiss pushing the jacket off your shoulders.

You kick your shoes off refusing to break the kiss.

She runs her hands along your covered shoulders.

Your fingers trail to the buttons of her shirt fumbling to undo them.

She then slids her own shirt off and helps you discard your own.

You unclasp her bra them your own with a smirk.

You kiss her running one hand up her shoulder and the other cupped her cheek as your lips moved insync. (Gif)

Let's say you both had quite a long day and night.