Alex Danvers

⚠️: Mentions of suicide

"Hey what happened ?" Alex asked Kara as she placed her hand on the back of her head from stress.

"Me and Y/N got separated in a gun fight I lost her" Kara tells her stressing sister.

"You have no idea were she is" Alex asked as Kara shook her head.

"Hey I managed to find her" Winn said quickly.

"Where ?" Alex asked.

"Nowhere we can get into it's a warehouse no doors or windows" Maggie said.

"How did they get in then ?" Alex asked.

"Reign was flying but I think Reign got hit with something causing them to both fall in" Winn responded.

Alex watched the tape as you grabbed an arrow and shot the wall.

"That was an awful shot" Maggie said.

The wall blew up as Reign went to check that you were out or something.

"Come on Y/N your an abnormality" Reign snaps.

"I'm not a killer if that's what your implying" you yell back.

"You killed hundreds, you were an army sniper" Reign said.

"What ?" Alex, Kara and Maggie yelled in unison.

"I might have done those things but I work for the FBI I did what I was ordered to do" you say back.

"Is that really what you believe ?" Reign asked.

You shot an arrow at her which she caught with ease.

"Or did you love the adrenaline rush that came with every kill" she said.

Causing you to stop in your tracks.

"No I hated it do you think I wanted to kill those people what kind of sadistic monster do you take me for" you asked.

"The kind that dies tonight" she says punching you and sending you flying into the wall.

You broke through the wall and landed back first on the other side.

Reign punched you repeatedly until Kate stepped in.

"Kate" Kara and Alex asked looking at the monitor.

"Hey sis" you say as she helps you up.

"Y/N Kane what the hell did you get yourself into" she asked with a smile.

She took you back to the DEO where the whole team stood.

"You have some explaining to do" Kara said pulling you away from Kate.

"You lied to us" Maggie and Alex.

"I lied okay I'm an ex FBI sniper, FBI agent and I'm Y/N Kane" you tell them.

"So was you dating me part of your mission" Alex asked teary eyed.

"I work for the FBI but my feelings for you aren't a lie" you responded.

"What did Reign mean by the adrenaline rush of every kill ?" Kara asked prepared to punch you.

"There wasn't one, I hated killing I even tried to kill myself 3 times because of it" you shout at all of them.

They are stunned into silence from your statement.

"I'm sorry" Alex croaks out voice weak from yelling.

"I'm sorry Alex since you and all of you guys don't think I can be trusted, I'm going back to Gotham with Kate" you tell them taking Alex's hand.

You kiss her passionately and softly before pulling away.

She kisses your cheek and pulls your hand to try and get you to stay.

"My decision is final Alex" you tell her walking over to Kate who takes you out of the DEO.

7 years later ...

It's been seven years since you and Alex broke up.

Kara wasn't even Supergirl back then but Kate was Batwoman.

You've moved around a bit since, living in LA, Gotham and Florida.

But you'd finally settled down in New York with your wife Sophie Moore.

She had discovered that she had feelings for you after she broke of her engagement to be with Kate.

But she fell for you after a year and here you were married with your daughter Hope Kane.

You were stood on the bridge of the Waverider worried about meeting everyone.

The doors open and in walked Alex, Kara, Oliver, Barry and Sara with Ava.

"Whose this monitor ?" Oliver asked him.

"This is Y/N Kane the paragon of courage" he responded.

"I thought that Kate was the paragon" Alex asked staring at you in shock.

"Kate Kane died two years ago Miss Danvers" the Monitor sighed.

"Y/N it's good to see you again" Alex said with a gulp.

"Nice to see you too Danvers but can we get on with the mission I have a wife and daughter to get home to" you say.

"Can I talk to you" Kara asked as Alex left the room.

You headed outside to where Alex sat crying.

Kara held her sister in her arms until her tears subsided.

"What's your wife and daughters names ?" Alex asked brokenly.

She had a girlfriend Kelly Olsen but she still hated that you'd moved on.

She understood how Kara felt when Monel came back with a wife Imra Ardeen.

"My wife is called Sophie Kane and my daughters is called Hope Kane" you tell her.

"What's Sophie's maiden name ?" She asked with a smile.

"Moore" you tell her with a soft smile.

"I'm happy for you" Kara and Alex say to you.

Alex had it rough in the relationship department her ex fiancee Maggie broke up with her but she had an amazing girlfriend.

Kara had had it rough in the relationship department learning that her ex boyfriend ran off to the future and found a wife.

You leave them alone after hugging them and get back to the mission.

The quicker you left the less heartache you would cause Alex Danvers.