Sophie Moore

A/N : Imagine your an arms dealer and are giving Sophie some weapons

A/N : Imagine your an arms dealer and are giving Sophie some weapons. You're not a bad guy you just have to do things under the radar. You mainly give weapons to Crows and Cops who have been but on desk duty and need your help with a case.

"Y/N" Sophie asked looking down at you sat in your booth.

"Sophie" you respond sitting up straight.

"Cut the crap please I just want to get this over with" she said gesturing to your bodyguard.

"Thomas you may leave us" you told the man as he left to your office suit.

"I've been taken off of a case and I need a gun" Sophie tells you, damn she's to the point.

"What type do you require ?" You asked swirling the liquid around the glass in your hand.

"A basic Crow issue. That's all I need" she explained.

You subtly elbowed her as you saw her boss walk in.

She followed your gaze cussing when she saw what you meant.

"Shit" she whispered putting her head down.

"Kiss me" you told her strictly.

"No I don't kiss strangers" she told you sternly, staring at you like you had two heads.

"Just do it for godsake" you command under your breathe.

She huffs but let's you kiss her anyway, the kiss didn't last long just long enough for him to walk by.

"Your welcome" you smirked pulling away.

"Don't be so cocky, do you have what I need or not" she asked impatiently.

"I have what you need in my suite let's go" you told her grabbing her hand and pulling her with you.

Thomas stood with his arms followed at the door.

"Can you let us in I have a new client" you explain making him step out of the way at your order.

You typed some numbers into the key pad and the door swing open.

"After you" you smile stepping aside to let her in first.

Once you were both inside the door automatically locked shut.

"Where is it ?" She asked you impatiently.

"One moment" you respond grabbing a briefcase from your desk.

"Is this not to out in public for you" she asked curiously.

"No actually. The windows are tainted no one can see in but we can see out. The walls also happen to be soundproof" you told the Crow agent.