David Nolan

The news had only recently come out that Pan had kidnapped Henry and taken him to neverland, everyone was furious

The news had only recently come out that Pan had kidnapped Henry and taken him to neverland, everyone was furious. Especially David.

"I'm gonna kill Pan" David rushed into the Sheriffs office.

"Not if I kill him first" Regina and Emma reply at the same time.

"God David, you could have atleast let me park the car before you jumped out of it" You huffed breathlessly.

"We need to figure out a way to get to neverland before Pan manages to put his grubby little hands on Henry" David seethes with anger.

"Guys we all need to calm down or we're never going to be able to find him" You attempted to get them all to calm down.

"Y/N's right. If we keep worrying about Pan's next move then we'll never be able to save Henry" Killian entered the small office and he was followed by Snow.

"Thanks Captain Guyliner" You smiled at him as Killian rolls his eyes at you.

"You listen to Regina too much" Killian shook his head fondly.

You happily smiled at Killian before your expression changed to worry when you glanced over at David.

"Give me a minute, Killian" You excused yourself and walk over to David.

"Could we talk ? Somewhere more private ?" You rested your hand on his shoulder.

"Sure" David nodded as you both went into the back area of the office.

"Are you sure your doing okay ? You know, considering ..." You trailed over and David finished your sentence for you.

"Considering that my grandson has been kidnapped by Peter Pan" He looks down at his hands.

You took his hands in yours and said "Pan may have made some awfully decisions but somewhere in his twisted littld mind. He's doing the right thing".

"We made our own choices and so did Pan. And the difference is that we all choose the right ones and he didn't" David gets up from his chair.

"His choices are wrong and that's why we're not going to let him get away with what his planning" You stood up and rested your head on his shoulder.

"You can't possibly promise me that. We both know that it's a promise you may not be able to keep" David rested his hand ontop of yours.

"I know but I'm gonna try for Henry's sake" You assured him as he leant his head back against your chest.

Neverland, 4 days later ...

"Let him go Pan" You pulled out your sword and pointed it in his direction.

"You can't defeat me" Pan pulled out his sword.

"Oh, I know but we can" You swung your sword around in your hand.

David charged at Pan and both of their swords clashed in the air.

You rushed over to Henry and rushed to untie him.

"Y/N, I think my leg might be broken. I can't move it" Henry whimpered and you hoist him into your arms.

"I'll carry you ... We need to get you out of here before Pan realizes your gone" You carefully carry him over to Regina and Emma.

You turn back around and once again unsheath your sword.

Pan turns to you as David lays almost completely motionless bellow him.

"Let's dance little girl" Pan advances towards you and your swords start to clash on mid air.

You sweep Pan's legs from under him, causing him to land flat on his back.

David groans from beside you as Snow uses the Sheriffs handcuffs to cuff Pan's hands.

You straddled his waist and took his face in your hands.

"Are you okay ?" You helped him to his feet and he began swaying unsteadily.

"Yeah, I'm fine" David assures you even though you wrap your arms around him to steady him.

"I love you" You pulled him into a warm hug.

David wraps his arms around you, in a strong protective hold before he replies to you.

"I love you too" He repeats the words back to you.