Kelly Olsen

"Have we been through seven bottles of wine today ?" Alex questions

"Could someone tell these idiot to lay off the booze" You chuckled at her words.

"Oh my God" Kelly turned around when she heard your voice.

"Hey Kel" You waved and held up a glass of booze.

"Y/N, I thought ..." Kelly trailed off as she remembered you dying in her arms.

"I know but I'm still dead, Kelly. Nothing is gonna bring me back" You reminded.

"Y/N's here ?" Lena placed her glass onto the table.

"Always, L. I'm not going anywhere" You smiled at her.

"Where the hell have you been ? I kinda thought that you bailed on us to go find peace or something" Kara chimes in.

"Did you honestly think I'd leave Alex in charge and never look back ?" You joke.

"She's talking about me, isn't she ?" Alex notices the smile on Kelly's face.

"Y/N basically said that your a bitch" She chuckles as she explains your words.

"Cheers, Schott" Alex rose her wine glass into the air.

"Cheers" You downed what's left of your beer.

"Before you go ... I really need to tell you something" Kelly mumbles.

"What's wrong, Kelly ?" You sat down on the couch. 

"Just know that I love you" She admitted her love for you.

"I loved you too" You answered the girls confession.

"Loved ?!" She glances straight into your eyes for the last time.

"Kel, I'm dead. Dead people can not love someone who is alive. It wouldn't work" You explained.

"I know but I'm just glad that I got to say that to you" She rests her head onto her hand.

You faded away slowly with a sad smiles on your face.

"Goodbye - Y/N Schott" Kelly sniffles and wipes away her tears.

"Goodbye, Kelly Olsen" You nodded after you realised you'd never see her again.