Jacob Black

"Hey

"Hey .... I thought that you were going to go out with the pack tonight" Your stood with your hands in your pocket because of the cold winter weather.

"We were gonna heads out but it seemed to get really cold when we were ready to set ofd" Jacob shrugged.

"Have you got anythings planned for the holiday ? I know Christmas is still over a month away but I'm kinda curious" Your sat down, next of him, around the fire.

"Not alot, probably just spend some time with Bella" Jacob smiled at the thought.

"Cool" You smiled and grab some s'more ingredients from Emmett.

"Yeah, cool ... Are you going to spend the holiday with Cullen ?" He grab's his own ingredients for a s'more.

"Edward - we broke up" You emphasised his name as you spoke.

Rosalie passed you a photo frame of you and her back in the day, ignoring Jacob's presence.

"Oh my God Rose. I didn't know that you kept this" You examined the image.

Jacob reached out to pry the photo from the position you were holding it in.

"Come on, Y/N/N. Let me see. I bet you're as gorgeous as you're now" He managed to grab the photo.

"No, Jacob, give me that fucking picture" You tried to grab the photo back.

"Look, like I said ... adorable" Jacob held the photo as far from your reach as he is physical able to do.

"Thank you - Except the girl your staring at is Rosalie" You laughed, when he put's the photo down.

"Shit" Jacob hands the frame over to her as Emmett cracks his knuckles.

"And no, Emmett. You are not allowed to kill my male werewolf best friend" Your sit down on the edge of the log.

"I love you, dumbass" You teased as he is playfully trying to wrestled you onto the ground.

"I love you too, bitch" He shoved you off the edge after some struggling.

"You are an asshole" You grunt and slaps his arm as you sat back down.

"And I accept your apology" He wrapped his arm around you to keep you warm.

"Merry Christmas, douchebag" You roll's your eyes and kiss his cheek.

"Merry Christmas, elfy" Jacob shrug's his jacket off when he sees you shivering.

"I'm not that short" You huff and draped his jacket over your shoulders.

"Whatever, midget mouse" Hes wrapped his arm around you once again.

A/N : Yes a Christmas imagines at the end of November. I was feeling really festively today.