Jughead Jones

"Hey there, Juliet" Jughead greeted you with a smile

"Hey Jug. Could we talk ?" You clasped your hands together.

"Yeah, sure princess" Jug stood up and walked over to you.

Jughead took your hand as he expertly lead you down a dark hallway.

"Where are we going ?" You asked as he took you down another narrow hallway.

"Somewhere private, so that we can talk without being interrupted" He opened a door that lead into what was seemingly an abandoned office.

"You chose an abandoned office ? Well, I guess it makes sense" He carefully shut the door behind the two of you.

"I'm kinda starting to get worried and I need to know that your okay and safe" Jughead rested his hand on your upper arm.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Except for the fact that I've been freaking out for the last two hours" You rest your hand over his.

"Why have you been freaked out ? What happened ?" Jughead questioned you.

"My dad found out about us and he told me to break up with you or he'll kick me out" You rushed out.

"Baby, you need to calm down. I'll find a way for us to stay together, your dad has to give me some sort of compromise" He assures you that everything will be fine.

A loud gun shot echoed throughout the abandoned Serpent warehouse.

"Where the hell is my daughter ?" Your dad, Hiram Lodge, demanded.

"I don't know. She rushed in all panicky and her knight in shining armour took her to help her calm down" The serpent shrugged as Hiram shot him.

"Wrong answer" Hiram held his gun out at another Serpent.

"Fuck. My dad's here and he sounds like he's killing Serpents left and right" You locked the deadbolt on the office door.

"Since when do abandoned offices have deadbolts" Jughead examined it, pleased that it was still usable.

"In our current situation, I'm glad that it does" You started to blockade the door.

Hiram kicked the door open before you had chance to fully blockade it.

"Where do you think you're going, you useless piece of shit ?" Hiram grabs the back of Jugheads shirt.

"Don't you dare hurt him !" You threaten him.

"What the fuck is your useless ass gonna do ?" Hiram pulled out his gun.

"Something that I'll probably regret" You pulled out your gun that he had given to you.

"Look at that, my daughter finally grew some balls" Hiram slurs and that's when you realize that he's drunk.

"Fuck you" You cocked the gun as your mother, Hermione Lodge, rushed in.

"Both of you put your guns down. You'll regret it if you kill him, Y/N" Your mom held her hand out for your gun.

"I don't give a shit if I kill him. The only way he's making it out of this alive is if he let's Jughead go" You bargained with them.

"Let him go. Y/N is more than willing to shoot you if you don't" Hermione walks towards her husband.

Hiram let go of him and he fell down to his knees, gasping for air.

You shoot him in the leg causing him to cry out from the pain.

"... What the hell ? He let your little boy toy go !" Hermione yelled at you.

"That was a warning shot. If you ever put your hands on him again ... I swear to the God that I will shoot you straight inbetween the eyes" You threatened as you helped Jughead regain his breathe.

"I fucking hope this fake bullshit life of yours comes crashing down and you get buried six feet under because of it" His voice was laced with venom.

"That's a horrible thing to say, especially to your daughter" Hermione stood next of you.

"It's not horrible if it's true" He scoffs at his wife's words.

"Don't talk to our little girl like that or I will divorce you before you even have chance to blink" Hermione takes your side.

"Tell that to the little shit stood beside you, who directly disobeyed her fathers wishes" Hiram sways from side to side slowly.

"Why wouldn't I ignore your wish. You were telling me to give up my happiness all for you to feel better about your sad, pathetic life" You unloaded the gun in your hand.

"God, I don't actually know who you yoi anymore but ... your not the man that I fell in love with" Hermione turned her attention to Hiram.

"Then what am I ?" Hiram got up in her face.

"A monster whose hands are covered in blood" Hermione bites her lower lip.

"Whatever ... Y/N, I don't want to see you in my house ever again" Hiram went to storm off but he stopped when he heard Hermione's voice.

"There's no such thing as your house anymore. And honey, your staying with me" She turned her attention to you.

Hiram stood up despite the fact that his leg was gushing with blood and stormed out of the Serpent hideout.

Your mother left the room shortly after him, so that she could changes the locks at the house.

"Hey, you doing okay ?" You bent down beside Jughead.

"Better than when your dad was trying to kill me" Jughead leant his head on your shoulder.

"About that ... I'm sorry for dragging you into my family drama's" You apologised.

"You don't need to apologise. I know that your dad was just trying to protect you. I'd be doing the exact same thing" He refused to accept your apology.

"Well, either way, your safe with me and you always will be" You pressed a kiss to his forehead.