Rosalie Hale

You'd just pulled up to the Cullens house when your met with a frantic Edward and Alice

You get out of your car and shut the door catching their attention.

"Hey Y/N have you seen Rosalie" Alice asked.

"I was about to look for her, have you guys seen her at all today" you ask.

They both shook their heads and you said "I know where she is let me talk to her".

You walked through the door of the garage and saw Rose sat ontop of a desk.

Her leg was kicking back and forth slightly.

"Rose" you asked approaching her.

"Y/NN" she asked as you sat beside her.

"What's wrong ?" You asked softly.

"It's just me and Emmett agreed to get a divorce and I just signed the last paper. One minute we said we loved each other, the next we said things that can't be unsaid" she confided in you.

"That's no excuse to hide in here your family are worried about you" you tell her placing your hand on her leg.

She squeezed it and said "I just can't face them yet".

"Well if that's the case you are not living in a garage" you tell her.

"I have nowhere else to go" Rose sighs.

"As a matter of fact you do come stay with me my parents are away for a couple of months" you smile.

"Y/N I can't just move in with you" Rosalie said.

"Why not we are friends right ?" You asked curiously.

"Yes of course but there's one reason me and Emmett got divorced" Rose trailed off.

"What is it ?" You ask her.

"You" Rosalie responds, your jaw fell open from shock.

"Me" you confirm as Rosalie smiles and nods.

"Yes you I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I have feelings for you" Rosalie says covering her face with her hands.

You grab her hands gently and pull them away from her face.

"I have feelings for you too" you tell her interlocking your fingers with hers.

"Well in that case" she says using her other hand to grab the back of your neck.

She connects her lips to yours in a love filled kiss.