Hattie Shaw

"Am I speaking to Hattie Shaw ?" The receptionist questioned

"Yes and who is this" Hattie asked.

"I'm a receptionist at the local hospital" she responded.

"I don't know anyone who's been brought in I think you've called the wrong number" Hattie said.

"I don't think I have do you know a Y/N Hobbs" she asked making Hattie pause.

"Yes" Hattie said with a gulp.

"She died two hours ago victim of a mass shooting I'm sorry for your lose" she said hanging up.

Hattie fell against the wall and slid to the floor.

She cried and cried until her tears stopped falling.

She wiped her tears and grabbed her gun.

"This hole in my heart is the shape of you, no one else can fit that. I still need you Hobbs" Hattie yelled putting the gun to her head.

After, a short debate she threw it to the ground and pounded her fists against the wall until they bled.

2 months later ...

Hattie stood on the podium at your funeral.

It was the first time she had met most of your friends and family.

She caught everyone's attention when she started to speak.

"The reality is we will grieve Hobbs forever. We won't get over losing someone so dear to us all but we can learn to live with it. We will heal and rebuild but that doesn't mean we can forget her. The whole in our hearts is the shape of Y/N Hobbs no one else can fill that. Like I said the night she died I still need her" Hattie said.

The funeral came to a close an hour later.