Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy was practicing his hunting skills in the woods, unaware that you are also feeding in them

"Are you trying to get us caught ? You've killed twelve people" Enzo pointed out.

"I know, Enzo. I can't seem to control the blood lust yet" You wiped your mouth.

"You don't have to explain yourself, Y/N. I'm surprised that you're a ripper" Enzo quickly mutilates the bodies.

"Why are you doing that ?" You question while examining the bodies.

"The bite marks on their necks, look like they are specific to a vampire, this town knows that we exist. So we mutilate any bodies to cover our tracks" He explains.

"I guess that makes sense" You nod your head and smile at Enzo.

"Are you ready to head back home ?" He gestures through the woods.

"Yeah, Bonnie will literally murder me if I keep sending her to my voice mail" You joke with the other vampire.

"How is Bonnie holding up ?" Enzo turns the conversation to a serious matter.

"With everything that is going on ... she's the best she can be" You inform him.

Jeremy got in position with his crossbow when he heard a twig snap.

Enzo smirks before he vamp sped to the car.

"Dick" You muttered as you continue on your way through the woods.

A sharpened stake was launched in your direction.

You caught it in your right hand and the point was inches away from your chest.

"Hey Y/N" Jeremy rubbed the back of his neck, putting the crossbow down.

"Watch where your shooting the bloody crossbow, Pocahontas" You snapped the stake in half.

"I didn't know it was you" He defends as he drops the crossbow.

"You could've killed me, Jer. You need to think before shooting a stake at anyone" You lecture him.

"Not you too, why's everyone acting like I'm the defenceless little Gilbert" Jeremy huffed as you shrugged.

"Well, atleast we know your aims getting better" You smile at him.

"Yeah, I guess, you're not mad at me" He picked up his crossbow.

"Why would I be mad ? I am an little bit pissed almost staked me but we're good" You assured him.

"Do you have a ride home ? I walked out here, it's getting kinda dark" He gestures to the full moon.

"Come on, we'll take you" Your carefully took the crossbow from him.

"Who's we and why are you carrying my crossbow ?" Jeremy followed you.

"Me and Enzo. Oh and I don't want your dumb ass to shoot me again" You smiled at him.

"Thank you, Y/N" Jeremy allowed you to lead him through the woods.

"Anytime kid" You open Enzo's car doors for him.