Toni Topaz

Evelyn Evernever was insulting your fellow Serpent and crush, Toni Topaz

Evelyn Evernever was insulting your fellow Serpent and crush, Toni Topaz. So you stand up for Toni.

"All the Serpents are either drunks, addicts or dicks. Which one are you Topaz ?" Evelyn fakes a sweet smile as you scoff at her.

"Oh I know what you are Toni, your a whore" Evelyn smirks to herself and that was the final straw for you.

"How about you just keep your fucking mouth shut, you lying, little abortion" you watch as Evelyn stares at you like you had just punched her.

"I said Toni Topaz is a whore" she repeats.

"We heard you the first time titless, no one actually cares. Now go and cry to the farm because I don't really give two shits" you sling your arm over Toni's shoulder.

"You'll pay for that, Jones. I'll tell the farm on you" Evelyn threatens before walking off.

"Thanks. You really didn't have to stand up for me, you know ?" Toni folds her arms looking you up and down.

"I know that you didn't need my help, Toni. It's just that little bitch has been ticking me off for far to long" you snarl at the thought of her.

"Fair enough" Toni rests her head on your shoulder.

"Toni I kind of need to get this off my chest" you look down at the beautiful brunette.

Toni just hums to tell you to continue.

"Well, I've had a crush on you for a year. I didn't want to tell you because I usually mess things like this up. I've never been good at expressing my feelings. But I think I might even be in love with you. Actually, I am in love with you. I love you" you rant.

Toni pulls out of your grip and takes your hand in hers.

"I love you too" Toni nods with a smile.

You connected your lips to hers, enjoying the short chaste kiss, that the bell interrupted a few seconds later.

"I'll see you at my house. Let's say 7" you offer as you start to walk off.

"Sounds good. See you tonight" Toni enters her class.