Edward Cullen

Your eyes flickered open, struggling to adjust to the rooms lighting

"Morning sleepy head" Edward sits up in bed beside you.

"Morning baby" You mumbled, pressing your lips to his.

"Did you get a good nights rest ?" Edward pulls away from the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah, I slept like a baby. I was really jet lagged after last night" You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Hey. Your the one who decided you were ready to have sex with a vampire. I bet I rocked your word with my vamp sex" Edward smiled at how beautiful you were.

"You definitely rocked my world. Your vampire sex was in a league of it's own"  You complimented your boyfriend.

"Feel free to join our hunting trip but ... if you'd rather stay here then your more than welcome to stay in bed" He kissed you on the cheek.

"I think I'll stay here. My legs are killing me, I don't think they'd survive a mystery tour of the woods" You leaned back against the head board.

"Well, in that case. You stay snuggled up in bed and we'll be back in an hour" Edward got out of bed, slipping on his shirt.

You yawned, snuggling back under the covers.

"Love you" You mumbled sleepy, falling asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

"Love you too. Sweet dreams" Edward kissed your forehead, sliding on some skinny jeans.

He creeped out of the room and gently closed the door behind him.