Emily Nelson

"Trying to sneak another womens phone number, my love" You're standing at the top of the grand staircase

"Never, baby" Emily placed the carefully folded napkin on the table.

You descended the stairs and you wore a very similar attire to Emily.

The navy blue suit must've been fitted to perfectly compliment your frame.

"How's your day been so far ?" You wrap your arms around your wife.

"It's all good, baby. Just another day" She replied to the question you'd asked.

You quickly notice that Emily is wearing nothing more than a waistcoat.

"Stripping for our guest. That's new" You started to collect ingredients for a drink.

"Not really honey ... I'm really warm and all the layers werent helping" She joined you over by the kitchen island.

"I probably forgot to turn the heating off this morning" You pointed out, grabbing a drinks mixer from the cupboard.

Stephanie coughed which causes both of you to turn in her direction.

"Are you alright ?" Emily moved to stand beside her best friend.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just wondering who that is" She gestured towards you.

"Come over here and introduce yourself while I finish off your drink" Emily took the mixer from your hands.

You made your way over to Stephanie as your wife finished your drink.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Nelson. I'm the new CEO of Nelson Industries" You shook her hand.

"My names Stephanie" She smiled at you as she watched Emily make your drink.

"Its nice to meet you, Stephanie. How do you know my wife ?" You questioned.

"She's my best friend. Miss Nelson" She's more than happy to respond to you with a honest answer.

Your phone pinges with an text message, causing you to remember something.

"I need to go and pick Nicky up from the school" You showed the text to Emily.

"Why ? I thought that he didn't finish till two" She wrapped her arm around your
shoulders.

"He doesn't. He's sat in the nurses office" You explained to her.

"What's wrong with him ?" Steph speaks up for the first time since the topics was being discussed.

"Stomach bug - It's been ripping through that school like crazy" You slided on that navy jacket which matched the suit.

"I'll see you when you get home honey !" Emily called out because you're halfway to the door already.

"It was nice to meet you Stephanie - And I'll see you when I get home, love" Youre response was quick and clearly rushed.

You head out onto the street and get into your car, driving off.

"So ... you loved her" She glances over at her best friend.

"I am glad you said that in past tense. It's different now. I need her money" Emilys words give Stephanie all of the evidence she needs.

"And does Y/N know that" Steph takes an glass of wine from her close friend.

"Yeah. She's rich and she's beautiful. She doesn't have much to lose" She shrugged and she's unaware that you heard every last word.

"Two can play at that game, honey" Your soon changing the gear in the car.