Aimee Gibbs

"Hey Aimee, I did not think you took the bus" You greeted her

You have got your bag slung over one of your shoulders, one earbud hanging out of your ear.

"I haven't for quite awhile, your actually one of the only people who know's why" Aimee admitted.

"That dick shouldn't have dones what he did to you, you don't deserve to fears the bus because one asshole couldn't keep it in his pants" You sat down beside her.

"All I can think about is him. What if hes on the bus again ? What if there another horny guy, who cannot keep it inside his trousers ?" Aimee spoke her thought out loud.

"Yeah, well, atleast you have got back up this time ... And I will gladly kick his ass for you" You offered.

Aimee turned to you, uncertain of whats she should respond to your threat.

"We could do something that'll help take your mind off things" You suggest.

"Like what ?" She enquired, intrigued by your suggestion.

"You still owe me that dance" You placed your bag onto the bench.

"We don't have any music" Aimee points out and you took out your phone.

"I will find some for us" You took out the headphones, turning the volume up.

"I'm not good at dancing. You know that, right ?" She placed her bag on the bench beside yours.

"I know that. I saw how many time's you stepped on your dates toes at prom" You teased her.

You choose the song Count On Me which is by Bruno Mars.

"Follow my lead" You hold one hand out for her to take.

"Okay, you're lucky that I trust you" Shes happy to take your offered hand.

You pressed play and the music began to flow through the peaceful afternoon air.

The song you have choosen is an slowed down version of the original song.

You can count on me like one, two, three.
... I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count in you like four, three, two.

Aimee follows your movement and the 2 of you had soon fallen into rhythm with the music.

"You said you weren't a decent dancer ?" Your compliment made her blush.

"That's because I'm not. Especially when I dance with you ... Where did you learn how to dance like this" Aimee wraps her arm around your neck as you pulled her closer to your body.

"My parent's owned a dance studio back in my home town .... My mum has beens teaching me to slow dance since, I could walk" You explained.

And you'll be there,
Cause that's what friend are supposed to do, oh, yeah

"Thats cool. The bus will be here in five" Aimee checked her watch.

"We better hurry and wrap up our littles dance" You examined every detail of her face.

Everything from the small golden locket around her neck up to her eye that were staring pretty intensely at your own.

You smirk spinning her arounds, pulling her into your body.

Aimee gasped at the sudden movement's and the feeling of you breathing against the skin on her neck.

... You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

The two of your stay in your position for a moment.

"Sorry, I did not mean to do that without warning. Its just something that I always did with my old dance partner" You find yourself almost talking into her ear.

"Don't apologise. She really enjoyed it ..." She picked up her bag from the bench.

"I think I'd kick myself if I didn't do this" You spun her so that she was facing you.

"Do what ? ..." Aimee was cut off by your lips pressing against hers.

Your lips were soft and tender as they're moving insync with her.

"That" You pulls away and grabbed your bag from the bench.

"I'm glad that you did kiss me. But I dont know if I'm into girls" She admitted.

"Yeah, I figured. Talk to me when you've figure out what you truly want" You saw the bus pull up at the bus stop.

"Where to girls ?" The driver opened the doors to allow you onto the bus.

You told him where you live, payed him and held your hand out to help her up.

Aimee hesitates for an brief moment but climbed up onto the bus.

She paid for her tickets and allowed you to lead her to the back of the bus.

You sat down on a two seater and you've taken her hand in your's, squeezing it in a gentle manner.

Aimee can count on you and her feeling for you are slowly growing on her.