Iris West

"What's wrong with you ?" Harry takes a seat across from you

He followed your line of sight, realizing what was on your mind.

You were staring at Barry and Iris, Barry had his hand on Iris's arm.

"There's nothing going on between the 2 of them" Harry assured you.

"Am I making it that obvious ?" You took a sip from your cup of coffee.

"The death glare you're giving Barry and that shattered glass are dead giveaways" Harry gets up and walks away from you.

Iris notices the expression that's on your face and excuses herself from Barry.

"Hey honey" Iris greeted happily, sitting down across from you.

"Hello love" You greeted her with a fake smile.

"Why are you death glaring Barry ?" She  picked up on the glare that you've beens giving the speedster.

"I'm not" You shook your head, trying to hide the broken glass.

"You are and you've been since him and myself started talking" Iris points out.

"Iris, it's nothing. I've just not had a good day at work" You lied to her again.

"Tell me the truth. I know you're lying to me" Iris rested her hand on your arm.

"I wish that you weren't a journalist, it'd make it much easier for me to create an effective lie" You muttered to yourself.

"What was that ?" The reporter raises an eyebrow at you.

"Nothing doll" You take a of sip of you're drink, forgetting about the broken glass.

"Oh my God" She spots the little shard of glass on the table.

"What ?" You look down at the table and realize that you'd been bleeding.

"You're bleeding" Iris walks to your side of the table.

"That I am. Don't worry about my arm ... it's a few tiny little cuts" You assure her.

"It doesn't look like a few tiny cuts. Your bleeding alot" Your girlfriend grabbed a couple of napkins to slow the bleeding.

You sigh heavily, knowing that she won't stop worrying until she cleans the cuts.

She uses a bottle of water and napkin to clean your cut.

"That's a little better. Don't scare me like that" Iris pulled you into a hug.

"Never again, darling" You hug Iris back as she whispers in your ear.

"You're totally jealous of The Flash" Iris's leant down next of you, a childish smirk plastered on her lips.

"Shut up" You pushed her shoulders in a teasing manner.

"Come on, you know you love me" She is smirking as she speaks.

"I do know that" You laugh, pecking hers lips.