Landon Kirby

"Hey Landon" you said walking down and passing him the bottle of water he asked for

"Thanks" he smiles at you softly.

You unlock the front of the cage and walk inside closing it with your magic.

"How did you do that you didn't even touch it ?" Landon asked you.

"I'm a witch Lan" you respond to the boy.

"Your a what ?" He questioned you.

"Well I'm a heretic half witch, half vampire" you tell him.

You look up at the roof of the cell and mumble a spell causing it to turn into the night sky.

He looks up wrapping one arm around you from behind.

"It's beautiful" he tells you huskily in your ear.

You turned around in his arms and said "I thought this would help you sleep".

"Your a really nice person Y/N Park"he tells you.

He then did the unexpected pulled you into a soft, delicate kiss.

His lips tastes of the vanilla lip balm you knew he used.

You pulled his head down to deepen the kiss more.

He smiled into the kiss and tugged your hair making you moan.

Landon take the opportunity to slid his tongue along your bottom lip and you opened your mouth for him.

His tongue went around the bridge of your mouth.

When you pulled away you bite his lip and pull it back playfully before letting go.

"My sister was right" you say with a smile.

He looks confused and asked "What was she right about ?".

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you" you say pulling him in for a short moment.

The kiss was innocent and you both showed no signs of regret in the fact that you heard someone walk in.

You kissed each other with the same amount of lust and passion.

After, you both pulled away you saw your sister staring at you shocked.

"Close your mouth Penelope and it's rude to stare" you comment smirking.

Penelope walks out and waits at the door she doesn't want you staring into her for the next 15 minutes.

"Sorry I better go Landon" you tell him as he gives you one last short kiss.

"I won't remember any of this will I ?" Landon asked you seriously.

"Probably not but I just need to get this of my chest. I love you Landon Kirby and I need you in my life. I'll try and persuade Dr Saltzman against compelling you" you tell him.

He nods and said "I love you too Y/N Park".

You smiled and hugged him, he embraced you tightly incase your plan didn't work.

"Bye Landon" you say walking out and closing the door of the cell.

He leans against it pouting making you coo and kiss his cheek.

"Bye Y/N" he smiles at you.

You walk away and turn over your shoulder "Have a good night".

"You too the stars should help me sleep"  he smiled at you.

You headed up the stairs completely forgetting about Penelope.

"Well damn I walked in on something" Penelope said knocking your shoulder lightly.

"Shut it Satan" you say slapping the back of her head.

"Your hopelessly devoted to him" she smirks.

"Your right for once I am inlove with him" you smile at the memory of the kiss.