Ava Jalali

"I did everything you asked" You've hads enough of your girlfriend

You cannot stand Ava's shit anymore, all the sneaking around with Caitlin, Dylan, Mona and Alison.

And the cheating on you with Nolan and Zach.

You've dones everything for her and Ava has never shown you an single action or loyalty.

"What are you talking about. I know you do everything and that's why I love you" Ava reached over to grab your hand.

"I joined your stupid fucking 'cult'. And I left my friend in the dust because ... you wanted me to. You hate her, so I stopped hanging around with her" You rose your voice at her.

"Y/N - we can talk about this" Ava moves away to give you some space.

"I fought for Dylan ! I kept Caitlin Parker breathing ! I kept Nolan from piercing ... your cold, black heart !" You justify your outburst.

"Just calm down ! We can talk about this more when you have" Ava reasons.

"I did everything ..... you've still choosen to break my heart" You stood up.

"Say it. You've been wanting to say it alls week" Ava urged you.

"No because I actually don't want to talk to you" You attempt to walk past her.

Ava blocked your path "You need to talk to me, Y/N. I'm your girlfriend".

"You did this, Ava. You ruined our whole relationship just so you'd be ables to kiss Nolan" You snapped at her.

"I get you're angry with me" She stood in the door way.

"I am not angry ! I am in pain ... And you put me here. The person whose suppose to love me more than anything in this ... universe" You broke down in tears.

"Y/N I ...." Ava starts to speak but you cut her off.

"No ! You were suppose to be better than this" You looked at her disappointedly.

"But I am not. I am as screwed up as you are. I am not perfect, Y/N. Like how ours relationship is" Ava reached out again.

"You mean, the relationship was" You've pack your bag and are making your way to the door.

"What ? Since when" Ava set's her coffee mug down on the table.

"Since you cheated with Nolan" You lefts Ava alone with her thoughts.

"Why the fuck did I have sex with him ... I love Y/N" She fell onto her bed in tears.