Natalie Manning

"Nat, I want to help your patient, but it's out of my control" You defend

"You're the medical director isn't it parts of your job" She taps her fingers against the desk.

"Look Nat. I get your angry but I can't go to the medical board, demanding things. That's not how this works" You explain.

"Then how does it work ?" Nat raises her eyebrow at you.

"I will try to arrange a meeting for when  the medical board" You offer.

"Can't you do something a little bit more efficient ?" Nat leant back in her chair.

"Unfortunately I can't. They're currently out of town, at an meeting in New York" You explained to her.

"I trust your judgement" Natalie's smiles were able to make anyone else smile.

"Would you perhaps like to say anything else to me ?" You smirk at her.

Natalie rested her head against her right  hand, shaking her head in annoyance.

"There isn't anything to say ?" Nat shook her head at your words.

"Right, I am not gonna to say what I was gonna say" You made your way towards the door.

"Say it" Nat urges you to admit what you were going to say.

"I love you, Natalie Manning" You smiles at her.

"I love you too, Y/N Upton" She repeated the words back to you.

You clear your throat "I'll be in my office if you need anything".

"Okay, that is good to know" She slightly waved her hand in your direction.

"I'll see you tonight, I've planned out the perfect anniversary date" You assured.

"Can't wait, love. Do you care to give me any hints ?" Natalie stood up.

You shook your head with a teasing grin on your face.

"No, angel. No hints. You are gonna have to wait until tonight" You kiss her cheek.

"Fine but you know how impatient I can be" Natalie teases you.

"The only hint your getting is that this is gonna be the best night of your life" You hinted.

Natalie pulls you into a delicate kiss and she smiled against your lips.

You're the first person who pulled away because your pager went off.

"Duty calls" You held the pager up in the  air.

"See you tonight" Natalie pecks your lips again before pulling away.

You exited the small office and you then quickly disappeared down the hall.