Cindy Berman

"Y/N ? Are you alright ?" Cindy lock's the doors of the outhouse

"If you think I look like shit, you shoulds see the other guy" You grabbed two axes from the wall behind you.

"Did you find, Ziggy ?" Cindy took one of the two axes from your hand.

"Nope but Thomas found me" You wiped some blood from the side of your face.

"You're bleeding" She took a step toward you, examining your wounds.

"That's what happens when a mad serial killer plunges a axe into your shoulders" Your sarcastic tone made Cindy rolls her eyes.

"Sit down, Y/N" She orders and you were smart enough to know that there was no room for argument.

You sat down, leaning your head back in pain when you accidentally knock yours elbow.

"Take off your shirt" Cindy places the 1st aid kit on the table behind you.

"Berman, if you wanted to see me naked you could've asked" You teased her.

"Do I look like Im in the mood for joking right now ?" She tilted her head.

"You know, what ? ... I'll just shut up and take my shirt off" You bite your lip.

Cindy turns around to allows you a little privacy.

You slides your shirt off, whincing when you had to move your injured arm.

"Are you ready ?" She look's straight into your eyes to avoid an awkwardness.

"Urm, yeah, but since you seems to have already turned around - you knew that" You observed.

Cindy walked behind's you, beginning to cleaning the gash on your shoulder.

You flinched when she rested her hand's on the wound to check the bleeding.

"Sorry, babe. I'm checking that the bleed has subsided" She apologised.

Cindy always called you babe or darling, as embarrassing as it was any nickname she called you made you blush.

Its not like you together or anything and you didn't want to make a move because technically ... she's dating Tommy Slater.

"Don't worry about it. But we need to get out there and find Zig" You stood up and regretted it instantly.

"You're not going anywhere, Y/N !" Cindy hands you a clean shirt.

"I can help you" You reasons, putting the new shirt on.

"Not with that wounded shoulder. It isnt safe for you out there" She argued.

"Tommy didn't axe my dominant hand, I can still swing an axe" You point out.

She could not argue with that, she needs someone with your skill set.

"Fine .... but you're only going to find my sister and then you will take her straight to the mess hall" Cindy sighs in defeat.

"What the hell are you gonna do, love ?" You picked up your axe.

"I'm gonna search the ground. Round up any campers who thought we're playing capture the flag" Cindy informs you.

"Stay safe" You kisses her onto the cheek in a friendly manner.

"I will, babe" Cindy nod as you started to leave the cabin.

"See you on the other side" You open the door and Tommy swings his axe at you.

"For fuck sakes !" You cussed, ducking to avoid getting your head chopped off.

"What is it ?" She picked up her own axe and rushed over to you.,

"Looks like we have gotten an unwanted vistor" You swung the axe into his back.

"Duck" Cindy shouts, swinging an axe at Tommy.

You crouched down and her axe entered Tommy's chest, stuck out the other side.

"Fucking die Tommy !" Cindy shoved the bloody axe into his neck, so harshly that he was decapitated.

"Maybe splitting up was a pretty terrible idea" You observed.

Cindy dropped her weapon, traumatised by what she had done.

"Oh, my God. I killed someone. I'm going to be put into jail for the rest of my lifes" Cindy started to panic.

"Calm the fuck down. Tommy was trying to kill us, Cindy - They won't throw us in prison for self defence" You assured her.

"Are you certain ... What if he chooses to appeal ?" She continued to panic.

"I don't think corpses can talk" You place a hand on her shoulder.

"Look at me, you're okay ... You didn't do anything wrong" You calmed her down.

Cindy went to opens her mouth again so you pushed your lips onto hers.

She kisses you back but pushes you back by your shoulders.

"I'm sorry. That was the only way I could get you to shut up" You apologise.

"Dont apologise - It definitely calmed me down" Cindy assured you this time.

You opened the door to the cabin agains, hoping nothing goes wrong this time.

"Be safe, please. I'll meet you back at the mess hall in a hour. I'm assuming you've your watch on" You held your own wrist up.

"An hour ... I love you, Y/N" Her wording made you spin around to face her.

"Wait, what ?" You noticed that Tommy's body wasn't on the ground anymore.

"I love you and I think I always have. Ive just been dating Tommy to try and hides the fact that I'm into girls" Cindy admits.

"I love you too. When we get's out of this hell hole, I'll take you out on a date" You promised.

"Okay. I'll be waiting" Cindy wave as you closed the door behind you.

What you did not know, was thats Cindy Berman was not going to makes it out of Camp Nightwing alive.