Spencer Hastings

The girls all fall down into their seats in Spencer's house

"Now that A's gone what's next ?" Aria asked.

"Hopefully a bit of happiness that we've all be denied for the last 7 years" Hanna said as the girls chuckled.

"And now I just want to be happy with Y/N" Spencer said with a smile.

The other girls smiled as you walked through the unlocked door.

"Spencer" you call out dropping your bag by the door and taking your shoes off.

"In the living room" Hanna called.

You walked in and Spencer sprung into your arms.

You steadied yourself as she rested her head in your shoulder.

She pushed you back slightly by the shoulders and she pulls you into a soft kiss.

You bent down on one knee and take the box from you pocket and Spencer gasped in shock.

"Spencer Hastings I choose you and I'll always choose you without a doubt. I'll choose you in a heartbeat. When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as they are and not as you would like them to be. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. Forever is a long time but I want to spend it by your side will you marry me ?" You say opening the box and showing the ring.

Spencer has tears in her eyes but she manages to say "Yes of course yes".

You place the ring on her finger and pull her in for a passionate kiss.