Archie Andrews

"What's Y/N doing here ?" He nodded in your direction

"She's a Serpent, Archie. Why would she not be here ?" Jughead finished up with Archie's tattoo.

"Honestly, Jughead, I didn't expect her to come" Archie admits to his best friend.

"We're both talking about the same Y/N, right ?" Jughead disinfects the tattoo.

"Yes, we're definitely both talking about the same Y/N" Archie shook his head.

"She wants to watch you win your debut boxing match, Arch. I really can't see the problem with that" Jughead handed him a pair of boxing gloves.

"What if I don't win ? I am going against her dad. How the hell do you win in that situation ? It's a loose-loose, she'll either break up with me if I loose or she'll hate me for picking a fight with Hal. I cannot win" Archie rants.

"Don't do either" Jughead suggested, the red head rose an eyebrow at him.

"I have to win or I will loose, there is not anything inbetween" Archie pointed out as Jughead shook his head.

"You have to piss him off so hard that he  is willing to get disqualified - that means that he'd be out to kill you and possibly - your entire family" Jughead explains.

"Then, I'll have to risk it" Archie cracked his knuckles.

After the boxing match ...

"Archie ?! Babe, are you here ?!" You call out to him.

"I'm in the back" He shouts back, placing the ice pack on the back of his neck.

"Loving the tattoo" You leaned inside of the doorway.

"Could you hand me that ice pack ? Your did beat me up pretty bad" Archie holds his hand out.

You pick the packet up for his knuckles, pressing it against them.

"Why would my dad do this to you ? You never did anything to upset my dad. Did you ?" You rest your hand on his back.

"Of course not. I would never, ever ruin our chances of being together" He lies.

The things that he had said Hal through the course of the fight, rush through his mind.

"Y/N deserves a better man to be her dad. You're just a useless was of space".

"Hal Cooper, the murderer who killed his own daughter's boyfriend. I wonder how long it would take the press to catch onto that".

"Go fuck yourself ! You evil asshole".

"Everybody dies eventually but you have taken the lives of many people who didn't even reach their prime. What kind of sick psycho does that ? Oh wait, the one stood straight infront of me".

"I don't know how your not stood behind bars. Yet I was arrested for something a lot less sinister than murder".

"Your family tree must be a circle. Simple to understand yet it has a killer every few generations".

"Seriously ? You were actually the sperm that won. I would have preferred a hotter feminine model". 

"If laughter is the best medicine then that face of yours must be curing the world".

"You've got a strong left hook but you're a really weak fighter. I can see atleast 2 or more like six open punching areas".

"Go back to hell, you sinister little prick".

"Archie, is everything okay ?" Your voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, why wouldn't I be ?" Archie shot you his billion dollar smile.

"My love, I have been calling your name for the last few minutes. You zoned out" You looked into his eyes for any hints of dishonesty.

"I'm glad that your okay" You cupped his cheek and pressed your lips to his.

"Darling, I'm fine and I'm never going to leave you. In the unlikely event that I do end up dying, I know that I'll live on .. In your heart" Archie points at your chest.

"That is not gonna to happen anytime in the near future. Let's head back to yours and put on a movie" You suggested.

"Sounds perfect, Y/N" He wraps his arms around you as you leave together.