Raelle Collar

"Sergeant Ramshorn, what have I told you about following orders ?" Your Spree boss warns you

"I don't intend any offence by this sir, but Raelle isn't just collateral to me. Unlike the rest of you people I actually have a heart" you argue back.

"Well, either way. You are the one whose going to go down for this when she finds out. Now go back to your mission of infiltrating Fort Salem" he snaps at you.

"Yes sir" you salute before walking back to Raelle's room.

"I can't believe you" Raelle drags you into her room.

"What's the matter ? All I did was report to my station" you raised an eyebrow at her as she slams her door shut.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I saw you in the bathroom yesterday, your Spree" Raelle reveals that she saw you the previous day.

"Your the love of my life Raelle" you tried to reason with her reaching out for her hand.

Raelle pulled away "I loved you too. That's in the past, I have to report you".

"Oh, hell no. Your not going to report me. You love me too much to give me a guaranteed death sentence. Plus if you did go through with this, what makes you think that they would believe you. They'd just chalk it down to you being delusional. Me and Scylla aren't leaving until we complete our mission" you argued with her.

"And what would that be ? Kill everyone at Salem" Raelle glared at you.

"No, my mission is to take out General Alder" you reply.

"What ? Who in the universe even thought that something so bizarre was possible ? You can't killed Alder, it's impossible. They sent you and Scylla here with the intention of getting you both killed" Raelle's outburst caught you off guard.

"Maybe they did. I don't have the authority to override my bosses decisions. They probably did send me here on a death wish. Scylla isn't even involved in that part of my mission" you run a hand through your hair.

"You better leave now. It's either that or I'll tell my unit what you are" Raelle threatens.

"Bellweather unit, if I'm not mistaken. I could kick all of your asses but I don't have the time. There's a chip right in the back of my brain, that goes on self destruct if I disobey a direct order" you gestured to the small chip.

It was seemingly invisible to the naked eye.

"That's your problem. Get out" Raelle shoves you out the door slamming the door in your face.

"What happened there ?" Abigail watched as you bite your lip before disappearing down the hallway.

"Maybe we should ask Raelle" Tally offered.

"Let's give her an hour to cool off and then we can talk to her" Abigail nodded as they both headed into the main room.