Veronica Lodge

Veronica stared down at your body, the bullet through your head

"No no she isn't dead" Veronica said taking your cold hand.

"V" Betty said as Cheryl walked over to then pulling her into her arms.

She sobs uncontrollably into her shoulder.

Veronica turned to your body over her shoulder.

She could see the lone tear that had fallen down your face.

"Why ?" She asked her voice breaking.

"Ronnie you need to let her go" Betty spoke to V.

"I know you love her but it's over" Cheryl spoke for the first time.

Betty and Cheryl made Veronica leave your dead body on the ground.

3 months later ...

Veronica was staring at her phone going through all the messages you sent her.

"V I think you'll want to see this" Betty said as Veronica joined them in the spare room.

Cheryl had a laptop in her lap and played the video.

"Come in Hiram I didn't mean to hurt Veronica" you said backing away on the feed.

"Didn't you, you left her" he shouted.

"Daddy" Veronica asked staring closely at the video.

"No I was wrong I made a mistake I still love Ronnie" you responded.

"Don't speak her name out loud" he bellowed making you flinch.

"Just put the gun down Hiram we can talk about this" you try and reason with him.

"I told you the first day we met that I'd kill you if you hurt her" Hiram growled.

He cocked the gun as you gulped at backed up into a tree.

Hiram advanced on you as you spoke "Won't this hurt her more".

"No ! you need to either leave Riverdale or I kill you" Hiram said standing about 5 cm away from you.

"I'm not going to leave V behind kill me" you shout taking a step forward so your toe to toe with him.

"Wrong answer" he yelled putting the gun to your temple and pulling the trigger.

"Omg" Cheryl and Betty gasped.

"My dad killed her and we left it on such bad terms but I'll think about the positives" Veronica said thinking back to the last fun day you both had together.

9 months ago ...

You stood with a cigarette in your hand on the top of the hill.

You threw it into the water just after it hit the lake as someone wrapped their arms around your waist.

"Hey Ronnie" you said softly.

"Why are you smoking you only do that when your stressed ?" Veronica asked as you turned in her arms.

You pushed some hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek kissing her softly.

She pulled away and asked "Can you sit down with your back to me ?".

"Sure you better not kill me" you laugh sitting with your back to her.

"I won't" she responded carefully rubbing your shoulders.

As she kept rubbing until all the knots where gone you began to relax.

"Why don't we go back to my place ?" Ronnie said smirking as she ran a hand up your thigh.

"Let's take it to my place incase you dad gets home early again. He nearly killed me when I heard you moans last time he thought I was hurting you" you laugh driving to your house to start the night.

End of Flashback