Freya Mikaelson

"You can't go in there, Freya

"You can't go in there, Freya. Lucien is still inside" You blocked her path.

"Hope is in there, I'm not just going to stand here and let him hurt her" Freya held her hands up prepared to cast a spell.

"I never said that you had to. I'll go and get Hope, I'm the one whose most likely to make it out of this alive" You realized that the sun was starting to come up.

"Think about what your doing, Y/N. All he has to do is bite you once, then his venom will kill you. And you know that we don't have a cure for his bite" Freya attempts to convince you as you rest a hand on the door handle.

"Everything that I've ever done for your family over the last few years has been to protect Hope. Which means that, I'm not gonna stop protecting her until I am  certain that she's safe" You assured her that Hope would be fine.

You attempted to push the door open, only to find that it had been barrier spelled.

Freya held both hands up towards the  door and muttered a spell.

The door flung open with a loud bang and you examined the front section of the house.

"He must have taken her deeper into the house" You explained your observation to her.

Freya gently grabbed your hand so that she could temporarily prevent you from moving into the house.

"Freya, I need to get inside so that I can help Hope" You rested your hand ontop of hers.

"Yeah, I know, but just incase I never see you again .... I feel like I should say this one last time" She waited for you to nod.

"Okay, what is it ?" You exhaled as Freya rested her forehead again yours.

"I love you" Freya buried her face in the crook of your neck as she spoke.

"I love you too" You pressed a lingering kiss to the crown of her head.

Freya frowned in confusion when you handed her your engagement ring.

"Why are you giving me this ?" Freya questioned as you wrapped her hand around the ring.

"Something for you to return to me if I survive this ...  or something for you to remember me by if I don't" You pulled away from Freya's usually comforting touch.

"Your going to survive this. Promise me that you'll try and come back to me" She held the ring tightly in the palm of her hand.

"I'll try my best" You assured her and  wrapped your arms around Freya for what could be the last time.

Freya held your tightly in her arms until you pushed her back by her shoulder.

"Y/N ?! What are you doing ?!" Keelin's voice made your chain of thought stop dead in it's tracks.

"I need to go" You kissed Freya tenderly on the lips before entering the house.

Freya held her hands up towards the door, creating a barrier spell that also prevented wolves from entering.

"Freya ! Put the barrier spell down and let me go in there !" Keelin marched up to the door and punched it repeatedly.

"I can't" Freya shook her head, weak from doing the spell in the first place.

"Where are you, you sick bastard ?" You held the stake tightly in your hands.

"Lovely day for an early morning battle" Lucien greeted you from behind.

You cautiously turned around to find Hope laid on the floor unconscious.

"Give her to me, she has no part in this" You gestured down to Hope's body.

"Take her before I change my mind" He moved away from Hope's body.

You carefully shook Hope awake which caused her to groan in pain.

"Y/N, why are you here ?" She weakly muttered when she saw your face.

"Go outside Hope. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine" You smiled at her in a reassuringly manner.

She appeared reluctant to follow your command but she decided to leave the house.

"How stupid can you be ? You just gave yourself a guaranteed death sentence" Lucien's face began to transform.

"Not if I'm one of you" Your face also transformed and he realizes that you had taken the serum.

"I should have known that Marcel was planning on giving you a little bit of the serum" Lucien's fangs extended.

You take your daylight ring off of your finger and throw it onto the ground.

Lucien smirked as he lunged at you but you subtly take off his daylight ring.

"Vampires burn in the sun, shame that your not wearing your ring" He glanced over at the large glass door.

"Neither are you" You vamp speed over to him and throw your bodies through the door.

Both of your bodies were blazing in the harsh early morning sun.

Freya and Keelin examined the burnt bodies, identifying Lucien's and some other mysterious ashs.

Tears fell down there face as Freya held Keelin in her protective hold.

You tapped Freya on the shoulder which caused her to jump in shock.

"You honestly think that I would leave Klaus incharge and never look back" You whispered in Freya's ear.

"Oh thank God. Your still alive" Freya jumped into your open arms.

"I'm still alive, I'm glad that I took the serum" You leaned your head on the Mikaelson witches shoulder.

You held Freya tightly as you smiled at Keelin over her shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere for the rest of eternity" You assured her.