Scott McCall

You were leaning against the bar at the club, watching you friends dance with some guys that they'd met that night

And you couldn't join them because you had a boyfriend, Scott McCall, who was very possessive over you.

You knew that it was his werewolf side because he was one of the sweetest guy that you had ever met.

You turned around, intending on going to find Scott but you ended up bumping into someone.

"Hello hot stuff" The man slurred, you could smell the alcohol on his breathe.

"Hi, I'm sorry for bumping into you but I really need to go" You attempted to walk away but he grabbed your arm.

The drunk man held your wrist tightly in his, squeezing it roughly.

"You aren't going anywhere until I say that I'm done with you" He puts both of his hands on either side of your body, preventing you from moving.

"What the hell is wrong with you ? Get your hands off me" You slapped him as hard as you possibly could.

The drunk man spits some blood onto the floor, suprised by how strong your punch was.

"I like a women who can fight back" He comments with a sickening smirk.

"Scott ! Help me !" You call out to your mate, knowing that he could hear you.

"Your idiot of a boyfriend won't be able to save you now" He roughly drags you towards the bathroom.

Your mates eyes flash gold, alerting him that his mate was in danger.

"Y/N, I'm coming" Scott mumbled under his breathe, his eyes scanning the club.

"Get in there now" The man shoved you into one of the bathroom stalls.

"I'm not going to have sex with you, you fucking freak" You snarled at him.

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do to stop me ?" The man started to unbuckle his belt.

Your eyes flash a golden yellow colour and your fangs slowly begin to extend.

"This" You sink your teeth into his flesh, only biting enough to render him weak.

"Where are you ?" Scott's voice could be heard in your mind.

"First bathroom on your left" You inform him.

"I'm just outside the bathroom. He locked the door so I'm going to have to break it down. Stand as far away as you can" He explains to you through the connection.

"Okay, I'm out of the way" You stood as far away from the door as you could.

He kicked the door and it swung open, revealing your attackers body and you stood in the far corner of the room.

"You said that you needed my help" He looks down at the man's body.

"I did until he brought me somewhere I could use my bite" You shrugged.

"Well, I've got you now. Let's just report this to the police and then I can take you home" Scott wrapped his arms around  you.

"Actually, could I stay with you ? I'll call my mum and tell her that I'm staying at yours for the night" You suggested.

"Sure princess" Scott agreed, taking you over to his car.